By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah not in a rush to play redfall, reception doesn't seem good. Kinda of a bummer because I saw lots of marketing for this game which is rare these days for Xbox.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

Yeah not in a rush to play redfall, reception doesn't seem good. Kinda of a bummer because I saw lots of marketing for this game which is rare these days for Xbox.

It's cause it's Bethesda who was doing the marketing, not Xbox. It's also rare because Xbox has nothing to market

Xbox can market when they have AAAs to market. They should market their smaller titles more though...Idk...Bundle them with the Xbox...Do some physical editions for them...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

It's cause it's Bethesda who was doing the marketing, not Xbox. It's also rare because Xbox has nothing to market low-key

Xbox can market when they have AAAs to market. They should market their smaller titles more though...Idk...Bundle them with the Xbox...Do some physical editions for them...

Ok, then that means Starfield should be good on the marketing end. I couldn't watch anything on Hulu the past 2-3 weeks without seeing a Redfall ad at the start. Same with Youtube,

Anyone have Dead Island 2?

Issue with Xbox doing another console in 2027 would maybe be PS5's Pro releasing in 2024. Do they releasing a Series Pro in 2024 or do they wait for 2027?

I actually think Xbox will be behind Sony again on the Pro, One X released a year after PS4 Pro, I think the same will happen again. Xbox Series Pro will be 2025 and PS5 Pro will be 2024.

Releasing a Pro two years before next gen would be a bit annoying, so I think next gen starts 2028.

...We didn't need a Pro console for this gen...Frustrating...The gen has barely got off the ground, pandemic slapped it up, we've still got MFs on Unreal Engine 4 and cross-gen, Lol. I don't think these consoles are powerful enough to use RTX effectively but I don't give a shit...Pro consoles will be for what...Just to chase slightly prettier graphics as per usual, Lol.

Around the Network

@NobleTeam360 I need you to stand outside of Empire with a sign telling new Xbox users to sign up.

We may troll but it's all good fun and we aren't as f*cking whiny as some other communities.

#BringBackJaywood. The Current OP Sucks!...Wait a minute.

Forgot Pentiment and Wasteland 3 though, Smdh.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 May 2023

To me, it doesn't make sense for Microsoft to abandon console hardware. It is an integral part of their gaming ecosystem and is instrumental in driving sales for Game Pass. Xbox consoles have become synonymous with Game Pass, so it would be unwise to discontinue them. Additionally, the console should remain the best-optimized platform for playing first-party games, and it's unlikely that xCloud or any other alternative could match its performance.

If Microsoft were to abandon hardware, it's unlikely that Game Pass would be made available on competing platforms like PlayStation or Nintendo. This could result in millions of subscribers being lost, making it a risky move from a business standpoint. Therefore, it's crucial that Microsoft continues to sell hardware to sustain its position in the market and retain its loyal customer base.

Free Research Preview. Chat

PixelPirate said:

Pixel trying to get that post count up, what a legend.

It's such a great shame that MS

doesn't

have

any

other

games

in the works. Better start panicking.

Lol, sorry.  

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 02 May 2023