By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

After a halo infinite laso run I might just need a single player game, maybe a JRPG, possibly on Game Pass. Anyone have any recommendations?

I think some big JRPG was added to GamePass recently. But what was it called? Maybe someone here can remind

Around the Network

Also Yakuza 7 since it's turn based and Nier Automata.

ice said:

After a halo infinite laso run I might just need a single player game, maybe a JRPG, possibly on Game Pass. Anyone have any recommendations?

Bugsnex

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 20 November 2022

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

4 and a half years and there hasn’t even been a teaser?! Definitely an MMO at the very least then lol

gtotheunit91 said:

4 and a half years and there hasn’t even been a teaser?! Definitely an MMO at the very least then lol

Well, it is in their name, Zenimax Online Studios

It's a Destiny-like at minimum or an Elder Scrolls-like MMO.

I'd expect an announcement next E3.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

What Bethesda IP will we see an MMO of? Already have Elder Scrolls and Fallout. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

What Bethesda IP will we see an MMO of? Already have Elder Scrolls and Fallout. 

It's a new IP.

But I could see a Starfield MMO happening eventually.