By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Guess when CoD goes on a two year schedule both Microsoft and Sony will be doomed in those years without CoD. RIP.

W for CoD carrying the entire gaming industry on its back.

Big W for Kotick, and Activision as a whole, for cannibalizing their other studios, and making sure that all available efforts go into sustaining CoD, and as such, the greater gaming landscape. Worth every penny

Around the Network

Join Casually Grounded on Wednesday, April 12th, as special guest Game Director Adam Brennecke reveals more content and features AND MORE in the upcoming 1.2 update. We’ll see you then!

Around the Network

Some of the votes, if I counted them correctly.

• Midship - 11
  • Sanctuary - 10
  • Lockout - 4
  • Narrows - 4
  • The Pitt - 3
  • Chillout - 2
  • Plaza - 2
  • Blood Gulch - 2
  • Guardian - 2
  • Prisoner - 2
  • Recharge - 2
  • Zealot - 1
  • The Rig - 1
  • Coliseum - 1
  • Warlock - 1

@ice thoughts?!

Ryuu96 said:

Some of the votes, if I counted them correctly.

• Midship - 11
  • Sanctuary - 10
  • Lockout - 4
  • Narrows - 4
  • The Pitt - 3
  • Chillout - 2
  • Plaza - 2
  • Blood Gulch - 2
  • Guardian - 2
  • Prisoner - 2
  • Recharge - 2
  • Zealot - 1
  • The Rig - 1
  • Coliseum - 1
  • Warlock - 1

@ice thoughts?!

Surprised to see Midship and Sanctuary over Lockout honestly, back in the day Lockout was definitely the favorite Halo map of most people I talked to. Surprised to see some of those on there at all, I don't like a few of those maps. Personally some of my all-time favorites are Sanctuary/Asylum, Relic, Terminal, Ivory Tower/Reflection, Direlict/Desolation, Containment, Blood Gulch/Coagulation, Valhalla/Ragnarok, Turf/Icebox, Adrift, The Rig, and Plaza. It's a shame that some of my favorites have yet to be remade.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 April 2023