By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

Gentleman's Agreement.

Basically they make an agreement for all Halo Pro teams to not use certain things, so far they've GA'd Sword and Mangler which is why you'll never see them use them in a match, I don't know how many it takes to GA something but some Halo Pros practically want to GA half of the sandbox, Lmao.

Oh and they've GA'd "Weapon Drop"

Oh, this is why they never pick up Energy Sword in Major Tournaments? And for fucks sake, they got Mangler nerfed and ruined for everyone and now they agreed not to use it at all? Not cool.

Yup.

Reckon Bandit will be GA'd too...Some of these dudes would honestly prefer to just play with a BR and Grenades, Lol.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

Gentleman's Agreement.

Basically they make an agreement for all Halo Pro teams to not use certain things, so far they've GA'd Sword and Mangler which is why you'll never see them use them in a match, I don't know how many it takes to GA something but some Halo Pros practically want to GA half of the sandbox, Lmao.

Oh and they've GA'd "Weapon Drop"

Oh, this is why they never pick up Energy Sword in Major Tournaments? And for fucks sake, they got Mangler nerfed and ruined for everyone and now they agreed not to use it at all? Not cool.

Yeah, the Mangler nerf was absolute bullshit. 343 needs to learn not to cater to Pros when making balance decisions, Pros are the top 1%, you don't cater to what 1% of players want at the expense of the other 99%. Mangler overall feels like the weakest weapon in the sandbox right now since I came back, it was always weak as an actual gun, taking I believe 4 body shots to kill, which with it's slow rate of fire was too many to beat any of the close-mid range weapons in a firefight, but it at least was good at very close range for the one shot + melee combo, but then they made it 2 shot + melee while also not buffing it's actual capabilities as a gun via a spike travel speed boost or fire rate boost or gravity arc reduction.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 March 2023

Who the hell is gonna be looking at the floor for a shadow during a MP match?! If you're taking the time to do that, you deserve to get 360 no scoped looks like Series X will be getting this feature in a future update. RIP assassinations

NEW FORGE FEATURES

Editing 343 Industries Maps (Beta)

Players can now edit their own custom versions of Multiplayer maps developed by 343 Industries using Forge. By removing certain obstacles on these maps, players can open up new areas and pathways that weren't available in the default versions.

A limited number of pre-existing map objects can be manipulated, while certain elements of the map cannot be edited. For example, pre-existing lighting, navigation mesh for AI bots, audio, and reflection volume data cannot be rebuilt or changed. Using objects that rely on or normally change lighting, navigation mesh, audio, or reflection volume data might yield unexpected results. Script data is built once the map has loaded or when players enter Play mode.

Some maps, such as Bazaar, can be expanded in Forge. 

The full list of supported maps includes:

• Recharge
  • Aquarius
  • Live Fire
  • Streets
  • Behemoth
  • Launch Site
  • Bazaar
  • Catalyst
  • Fragmentation
  • Deadlock
  • Highpower
  • Breaker
  • Oasis
  • Cliffhanger
  • Chasm

New Supported Game Modes and Gameplay Objects

Two new game modes and gameplay objects are now available for players to utilize in Forge. Players can now create custom game modes and maps based on Land Grab and Total Control. In addition, players can now add the Invisible Gravity Lift and Invisible Kinetic Launcher objects to their Forge maps.

Both of these objects will appear visible to players while in Monitor Mode but will be invisible in Custom Games.

Automatic Version History Notes for Metadata Changes

When updating the metadata (such as the name, description, and tags) of Forge assets, notes are automatically generated in the Version History menu. The Version History menu can be accessed via the file's Details menu.

Tbh...The Raytraced Shadows are more noticeable than I thought they would be, some of these things straight up don't even have shadows in the before image But I don't care about Raytraced Shadows, especially when they're PC only Don't care much about Raytracing overall as a Console player, I think it's been a big disappointment so far overall.

Before

After

Around the Network

Yeah so those mysterious 3 titles were obviously just what they're releasing in 2023: Hi-Fi Rush, Redfall and Starfield.

I suppose they just redacted the entire section because Hi-Fi Rush was there, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 March 2023

Private Division is really a garbage publisher.

Really shows how much influence a publisher can have even if they don't own the IP.

FWIW Spacer's Choice is developed by Virtuos Games, not Obsidian.

• No Save Transfer
  • No Paid Upgrade?
  • No Game Pass
  • Runs Like Shit

Apparently it's possible to pay $10 to upgrade to Spacer's Choice if you're subbed to Game Pass + Own the DLCs and you don't have to own the base game for this to work. I don't think Private Division announced this upgrade method though? So it may be a bug but either way it apparently runs like shit on all platforms.

Lots of people in the Era thread saying they can upgrade without owning the base game, only the DLC + Being a Game Pass member.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 March 2023

"It's not the best choice. It's Spacer's Choice" Private Division really took that phrase to heart with this "definitive edition"

Looks like it's official. I wonder what Joe's next game will be?

gtotheunit91 said:

"It's not the best choice. It's Spacer's Choice" Private Division really took that phrase to heart with this "definitive edition"

Funny that Private Division is basically being the thing that this game mocks, Lol.