By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:

MS says that "The decision now lies with the CMA on whether it will block this deal and protect Sony, the dominant market leader, or consider solutions that make more games available to more players".

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

MS says that "The decision now lies with the CMA on whether it will block this deal and protect Sony, the dominant market leader, or consider solutions that make more games available to more players".

Feels like they know it's fucked so they're throwing a dig at CMA before it happens

Honestly it would suck if MS decided not to publish Project Dragon/Fantasy, I know that some here might not be interested since it’s an MMO GaS but that relationship/partnership with IOI would have been big.

Time to scratch them off from the potential acquisition list.

I finished my first Xbox console game - Gears of War Ultimate Edition!

Enjoyed it for the most part - General RAAM boss battle at the end was just as annoying as it was when I first played the game on Game Pass PC 4 years ago.

Anyways, I lucked out on the finale - killed him via Frag Grenade lol.

Next game I will play on my Xbox Series S will be Soulcalibur HD and after that Gears of War 2.

Around the Network

Gotham Knights Deluxe Edition at 35$ already, this is why I don't buy games at launch anymore unless it's a must play.

Twitter broken on the day of Todd's announcement.

Smh.

Ryuu96 said:

Smh.

works for me

also, you dreaming. Starfield direct got called off

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Smh.

works for me

also, you dreaming. Starfield direct got called off

Check TwitterDown on Trending for hilarity.

Twitter goes down for me almost as much as VGChartz now.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 March 2023