By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The end of the trailer too...

Infection leaks looking very likely accurate as well.

Great trailer.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 February 2023

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Not FF 7 Remake

What do you mean? FF7 is freaking good man; as a "non" original Final Fantasy 7 fan, the remake is one of my top WRPG ever...

Maybe I did not get your comment right tho haha :D

You read that right although it's a JRPG rather than a WRPG lol.

I couldn't finish the game though. I stopped at chapter 12 to move on to something else. FFVII Remake is at best, a 4/10 for me. Combat, soundtrack, voice acting, and graphics are great, aside from the occasional bizarre character model, but that's not what carries a game. The content the game has to offer is so terrible lol. I have gone through entire chapters that is just move Cloud from one end of busted up debris to the other end with the occasional enemy, with no progress made to the story in the entire chapter lol. I got to the second wave of side quests thinking they'll at least be better and they're the exact same god damn side quests as the first wave, just with different NPC's!!!! I've realized that FF actually stands for Filler Fantasy lol not to mention so.....many.....cutscenes!!!! I'll defeat an enemy, cutscene, then go up a ladder, another cutscene, walk 20 feet, another god damn cutscene!!! Let me play the game!! 

Side quests are probably the worst I've ever experienced in gaming. It's pretty clear that this game only cover like 30% of the original game. Like the story is there, but it was soooooooo drawn out because of how much fluff and filler there is that I eventually just didn't care. When I have nothing else to play, I might come back to finish the game, but I just couldn't continue on. It was frustrating me too much lol

gtotheunit91 said:
Imaginedvl said:

What do you mean? FF7 is freaking good man; as a "non" original Final Fantasy 7 fan, the remake is one of my top WRPG ever...

Maybe I did not get your comment right tho haha :D

I couldn't finish the game though. I stopped at chapter 12 to move on to something else. FFVII Remake is at best, a 4/10 for me. Combat, soundtrack, voice acting, and graphics are great, aside from the occasional bizarre character model, but that's not what carries a game. The content the game has to offer is so terrible lol. I have gone through entire chapters that is just move Cloud from one end of busted up debris to the other end with the occasional enemy, with no progress made to the story in the entire chapter lol. I got to the second wave of side quests thinking they'll at least be better and they're the exact same god damn side quests as the first wave, just with different NPC's!!!! I've realized that FF actually stands for Filler Fantasy lol not to mention so.....many.....cutscenes!!!! I'll defeat an enemy, cutscene, then go up a ladder, another cutscene, walk 20 feet, another god damn cutscene!!! Let me play the game!! 

Side quests are probably the worst I've ever experienced in gaming. It's pretty clear that this game only cover like 30% of the original game. Like the story is there, but it was soooooooo drawn out because of how much fluff and filler there is that I eventually just didn't care. When I have nothing else to play, I might come back to finish the game, but I just couldn't continue on. It was frustrating me too much lol

Def. meant JRPG :) 

Yah sidequests are just... weird to say the least. I think I really like the story mostly and I also really like grinding XP/stuff in games for hours :)

So probably why I was not too much worried about those long traversals as i actually went back on purpose multiple time to level up my materias :) (I know... this def. not what should make a game great, but it is def. good by me).

I'm also a cutscenes sucker! A reason why I always loved the MGS games in the past; those cutscenes can take foreever and for some reason I was happy about that lol

So Season 3 is.

• 3 Maps.
  • New Community Playlist Maps Rotated.
  • Plaza Remake.

In 3 months.

That's a nice amount of content, I wonder if they'll do a remake per season.

Rotating Community maps will keep things fresh too, especially with XP in them.

2023 will be awesome for Halo Infinite.

Now if Pierre goes and saves not one but two Halo titles, Lol. Give that man an extra raise.

Wonder when 343i will announce their roadmap too with everything leaked.

Another observation, Fallout 76 haven't announced their roadmap yet either.

I wonder if Starfield Direct will be a BGS Direct and have Fallout 76 in it as well as that "Spyteam" and Elder Scrolls stuff.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Def. meant JRPG :) 

Yah sidequests are just... weird to say the least. I think I really like the story mostly and I also really like grinding XP/stuff in games for hours :)

So probably why I was not too much worried about those long traversals as i actually went back on purpose multiple time to level up my materias :) (I know... this def. not what should make a game great, but it is def. good by me).

I'm also a cutscenes sucker! A reason why I always loved the MGS games in the past; those cutscenes can take foreever and for some reason I was happy about that lol

I'm really glad you enjoyed the game! You definitely loved the game for the same reasons I didn't lol, but as long as you enjoyed your time with it, that's what matters what the most :)

We've run into some technical issues in developing the Xbox port that have stopped us feeling 100% confident in announcing it until we're certain we've found the right solutions – specifically, we've been unable to get split-screen co-op to work to the same standard on both Xbox Series X and S, which is a requirement for us to ship.

-

Okay, Series S is the issue it seems

But I'm a bit confused why they're trying to get Series S to the same standard as Series X? Series S is weaker...You aren't going to get them to the same standard. PC has split screen as well but the Minimum specs are lower than Series S...How will PC run at the same standard across all Specs if Series S/X can't? I'm assuming it won't, so make some compromises on Series S.

If PC doesn't have split screen anymore (even though it was confirmed) then remove split screen from Series S. If Xbox is requiring them then they shouldn't. Though having said all of this, there are still 6 months left and a massive amount of development happens in the tail end of development so I wouldn't be surprised if we all freak out over nothing and it all works out in the end. We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 February 2023

God damn Series S. they should drop last gen already.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This dude joining The Coalition just so he can drop a bunch of Twitter polls on them.

Why would you poll Gears 2 for PC if a Gears Collection was in development.

@ice Fraud Nick.

Jk.