By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Da fuq does a helicopter emoji mean?

Well, it definitely feels too soon for the next MS Flight Sim, so we can safely rule that out.

Some other thoughts I had on what it could be:

-Forza Horizon 6 will add planes and helicopters, but feels unlikely as The Crew 2 already tried flying in a racing game and it wasn't a big success, with the 3rd The Crew seemingly dropping planes.

-Perfect Dark will add some Helicopter missions, but surely there is a better emoji for a spy game

-Wolfenstein 3 has some Helicopter missions

-Quake from id maybe?

-Xbox bought the Strike series from EA and is reviving it xD

Around the Network

Honestly the emoji could be a tease for a codename for all we know. Remember when his emoji tease for a game was this 🌀 and it turned out to be a tease for Contraband's codename, but everyone thought he was teasing an acquisition of Typhoon Studios? And then Google acquired Typhoon Studios instead.

I'm starting to really look forward to Forza Motorsport later this year but I'm worried about how the multiplayer will turn out, private lobbies to be exact.

Forza 7 was the first one to remove AI in private lobbies and primarily I play racing games like this just with friends/family, I don't really like the idea of racing with randoms in a sim/simcade like this.

So I hope they bring back the ability to have drivatars in private lobbies with friends. I actually paid full price for Forza 7 on launch to play with friends and then never actually played it after discovering we couldn't.

Im probably in a small minority where that's the make or break feature for me but oh well. I don't think there'll be confirmation on this feature one way or another before launch.

The annoying thing is Forza 7 still supported drivatars online, just only in public matches because reasons.

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I've never seen someone say gamepass is bad for third parties. But I try to stay off twitter.

Well MS themself admitted GamePass cannibalizes sales of games that are on the Game Pass. Which makes sense 

Helicopter emoji is clearly a reference to a sauna-game where men use their hip movement to swing their dicks in circular motion. Very empowering with a good group of guys.

Another more exciting sauna-game would be Gollum where one player is lurking under the wooden bench platforms in a dark sauna, trying to fondle the precious jewels of other contestants sitting above him.

So pretty obviously Xbox has an unannounced Gollum game in production. You're welcome.

Around the Network

Apparently Jez leaked a codename a while back called "Chinook" and it's a very accessible strategy game coming to Xbox/PC.

Don't take that as confirmation, I can't find where Jez said this but others are saying he did.

So that helicopter emoji must be a reference to Chinook which is a military helicopter.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 February 2023

Ughhhhhh.

Wish we had more than 10 poll options.

Viva Piñata time!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Viva Piñata time!

Rare's best game ever.

...More Halo Leaks.

Spoiler!

The Campaign AI is actually working in Forge already...