By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Don't think I've seen @KiigelHeart in the new thread either

Let's keep the train rolling one and all! 

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
gtotheunit91 said:

And I don't think a single post in this new thread has been taken by @Spade

Where the heck is he?

Also missing "Kigel", probably didn't spell it correctly. 

Spade at least is focused on finishing up all the Gears, I've seen he's done Gears 1-3 and now he's on Judgement, Lol.

Kiigel I think just isn't focused as much on gaming stuff recently but I'm sure we'll see him in here eventually.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 November 2022

1.1 Teaser - YouTube

Grounded | Ready For a Tease to Update 1.1? (Obsidian.Net)

gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said: 

Edit: PC gamers review nails it perfectly 

https://www.pcgamer.com/somerville-review/

Damn what a shame. Would time to fix all the technical issues change your viewpoint of the game or are there also problems with the fundamentals of gameplay that you just can't overcome no matter what?

It's not a boring game tbh just a frustrating game to play (I'm closing in on the last chapters) and a game hampered by technical issues. If my main complaints (imprecise controls, difficult camera, puzzle solutions not registering and screen tearing) where fixed I'd definitely enjoy it more. I actually wanted to love this game, I was super hyped for it. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 16 November 2022

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

*For Advertising.

Joined the 100K GS club, which I think is pretty good considering next Tuesday is 3yrs since I created this Xbox account. Will probably take me a decade to hit 200k tho.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

That was one cool thing I did get to see when you zoom in on a city in Ara: History Untold. The city actually looks alive and all the citizens within are moving around in real time despite still being a turn-based strategy game. Can't wait to play it again! Hopefully it won't crash on me almost every time lol