By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:

End of the day though, investors will know about as much as we do, so I'm not really with them on their confidence as the situation looks dire right now unless you believe that Microsoft is willing to divest Activision...Hoping that the CMA will accept Behavioural Remedies is a massive gamble but I hope that they do, Lol.

On that last titbit... I have to say that; I'm with you :) I'm not as confident as, let's say, 6 months ago...

Around the Network

I mention it here because I didn't saw it posted in this thread buy vampire survivors got a new update with 3 new achievements easy to get them aswell for the MS rewards :)

Onto Yakuza 4.

Around the Network

Recently started A Plague Tale: Requiem (I know I'm always a bit late to the party but I like to wait for some patches first) and it's just stunning visually. Haven't been wowed this much in quite a while.
But for some reason it refuses to save the settings in which I turned off chromatic aberration. Everytime I start up the game, chromatic aberration is turned on again. Annoying.

konnichiwa said:

I mention it here because I didn't saw it posted in this thread buy vampire survivors got a new update with 3 new achievements easy to get them aswell for the MS rewards :)

I did see it and completed it already but tbh often times it's pure chance if I see the update on TA or not.

Quite a few games I own got updates "recently" that added new achievements and I didn't notice. (mostly those easy 1k Gamerscore games which became easy 2k or 3k Gamerscore games by now....). Then there are games like Human Fall Flat which receives a new level every couple of months.

Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

I did see it and completed it already but tbh often times it's pure chance if I see the update on TA or not.

Quite a few games I own got updates "recently" that added new achievements and I didn't notice. (mostly those easy 1k Gamerscore games which became easy 2k or 3k Gamerscore games by now....). Then there are games like Human Fall Flat which receives a new level every couple of months.

Well I saw the game needed an update so checked if it got new achievements =p

konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Well I saw the game needed an update so checked if it got new achievements =p

True for games like Vampire Survivors, Minecraft, Gems of War and Human Fall Flat it's likely that there are new achievements whenever there's a new update but for every other game that gets updated on my Xbox, I just don't have the time to check if those got new achievements with that update as there are over 700 games installed on my Series X right now and I download about 10 updates every day.

Last edited by Barozi - on 14 February 2023

Btw the forza horizon second dlc is taking a long time, will it also be in a dev direct? E3 time? Would be weird to release it around forza motorsport...

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 14 February 2023