By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
DroidKnight said:

Props to you.  I'm still going to end up adding quite a few hours to mine.

I would tell you what 5 golds I did but the game is completely broken on my end, I can’t sync the data anymore and if I don’t sync data my game never gets past the loading screen. Reinstalling doesn’t help either. But my 5 golds didn’t include the van I believe they were time/water on both the dirt bike and golf cart and time or water on the penny farthing.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 09 February 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

The Halo leaks are on ResetEra so if anyone is interested.

Spoiler!
  • Heavily Based Around Iratus
  • Infection - Possibly Main Event of S3.
  • New Backgrounds
  • New & Returning Weapons
  • AI in Forge.
  • New Modes (Firefight in Development)
  • 28 New Maps in Development.
  • New Narrative Events
  • Brutes, Elites and Grunts are Spawnable in Forge - Very Early in Development.
  • Falcon is in the Build.
  • New Vehicles & Weapons.
  • New Map #1
  • New Map #2
  • New Map #3
  • Forge World?

Some of this could be scrapped and I can't really verify if all of it is true but I see ResetEra posted about it.

Would recommend taking some of it with a grain of salt, I also saw that Season 3 will have 3-5 maps but that sounds unlikely.

The new Infection mode revolves around Iratus, it's no longer Flood but a rampant Banished AI taking control of Spartan's bodies.

A Year Long Plan of Halo Infinite Content Leaked (Alpha Build Leak) | ResetEra

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 February 2023

Were those datamined or did a recently fired 343 dev decided to leak everything?

DeusXmachina said:

Were those datamined or did a recently fired 343 dev decided to leak everything?

All the usual data miners don't have this leak and it is apparently a leaked Alpha build, I saw that it came from either a Youtube video or a Discord server so I don't believe it was datamined. So that does point towards the possibility of it being a disgruntled former 343i employee.

Which is why I would also take it with a grain of salt, if you were annoyed about being fired, to do the most damage, you would release stuff that has been cancelled so that you set expectations which 343i can't meet for the community.

However, if the leaks are all accurate, Pierre is GOAT.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 February 2023

Around the Network

Completed the Halo inifite last event very easy took me a few hours, not a big of the community maps, especially damnation is rather annoying..

Ryuu96 said:

I'm in. The game is not super easy at first (there is a video tutorial only, not a tutorial level or map) but it looks really promizing.

I love 4x and civ-like games (I'm still playing at least 1 game of civ 6 per week :)) and this is really looking like a nice take on the genre.

Graphically... I'm not a huge fan of the art style and it looks a bit weird (kinda like Age Of Empires 4 during the beta).  But I'm optimistic this will get better.

Seems Xbox also did well in Japan this week 14kish. It really helps to make your own Japanese games, Tango needs an expansion so they can make more games :).