By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Them Sony fans in the article really love any excuse to shit on Ms but stick their head in the sand when it comes to Sony.

I posted this in the article but since 2008-2022 Sony went from having 187.5k staff down to having 108.9k staff. Every single year since 2008 they have pretty much been firing people.https://www.statista.com/statistics/638777/sony-group-number-of-employees/
So almost 80,000 staff that have lost their jobs at Sony since 2008-2022, They have fired people pretty much every single year.

On the other hand Ms has grew since 2008-2022 from having 91K staff to having 221k staff.https://www.statista.com/statistics/273475/number-of-employees-at-the-microsoft-corporation-since-2005/

I mean honestly you can tell by them they dont even feel bad for the staff thats lost their jobs its just another excuse for them to take sly digs at MS.

Last edited by zero129 - on 19 January 2023

Around the Network

It sucks that these layoffs are happening, one of the reasons why I don't like capitalism.

Proud to be a Californian.

OW 2 and Avowed are gonna he goated anyway so I can wait.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Seems like Playground is safe and still hiring a lot, although Bethesda/Zenimax are still hiring a lot too.

I think only American and Canadian studios were hit, for now.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 January 2023

I'll be picking up both Personas, Monster Hunter Rise, and PowerWash today.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...and this one should also get here if I'm lucky.

There are also 2 others, but I don't want to mention them.  Hint: The developer name rhymes with Pair Phoenix.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

darkenergy said:

It sucks that these layoffs are happening, one of the reasons why I don't like capitalism.

Another 12,000 from Google now.

VersusEvil said:

OW 2 and Avowed are gonna he goated anyway so I can wait.

Obsidian are GOATed and I can't wait for Avowed.