By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 14 46.67%

No 12 40.00%

Still need convincing (sp... 4 13.33%

Total:30
Ryuu96 said:

What CoD Campaigns would be worth playing?

Last CoD campaign I played was WW2, which was ok. Infinite Warfare was good. Original MW trilogy was good but I don't know about the new MW trilogy on campaign. WaW had a great campaign. 

Around the Network

I've played many of the CoDs, but I have never touched a campaign.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Finished BO 6 campaign, it is all over the place, starts like you expect but then shifts in different kind of FPS games the variety is bad and good at the same time...Can't say more without spoiling it... I enjoyed a few levels, curious what others favourite level will be :).

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Not sure if mentioned here but powerwash sim got a free Halloween map :).

DroidKnight said:

This was my baby.  I didn't think it would hit me hard like it did.  I cried like a little bitch today when she was hauled off.  I took really good care of her, she was 19 years old.  I hope she is treated well where she is going. 

...fuck, tearing up again...

edit:  nothing else bothered me

Last edited by DroidKnight - 1 day ago

DroidKnight said:
DroidKnight said:

This was my baby.  I didn't think it would hit me hard like it did.  I cried like a little bitch today when she was hauled off.  I took really good care of her, she was 19 years old.  I hope she is treated well where she is going. 

Damn, she didn't look a day old! Hats off to your brother. We never know what meant the most to us till we no longer have it. 

Enjoy this new chapter in your life!

G2ThaUNiT said:
DroidKnight said:

Damn, she didn't look a day old! Hats off to your brother. We never know what meant the most to us till we no longer have it. 

Enjoy this new chapter in your life!

Thanks man.  I appreciate that very much.

DroidKnight said:

What game is this from?

Edit: Oh shit....thats a real image? lol....