By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 14 46.67%

No 12 40.00%

Still need convincing (sp... 4 13.33%

Total:30

Completed FFV, damn one of the hardest and at the same time easiest ff game. Probably one of the best FFV but it doesn't have the nostalgia factor to have a ton of fans;

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Completed FFV, damn one of the hardest and at the same time easiest ff game. Probably one of the best FFV but it doesn't have the nostalgia factor to have a ton of fans;

My least favorite of the SNES trilogy lol

BasilZero said:
konnichiwa said:

My least favorite of the SNES trilogy lol

=p A pain in the ... to complete aswell...(achievement wise)

You guys ever watch Nxgen720 just for the laughs?

Supposedly theres insiders and devs, saying FABLE, AVOWED, BLADE, PERFECT DARK ect are all comeing to PS5.

Then he made a highlight video of the live that looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0_WMcL9Go

Last edited by JRPGfan - 1 day ago

ok

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

You guys ever watch Nxgen720 just for the laughs?

No.

What CoD Campaigns would be worth playing?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

What CoD Campaigns would be worth playing?

Infinite Warfare was the best CoD campaign I played but I haven't touched CoD since mid last gen so no idea on the newer stuff.

Yeah, the only ones I hear about are Cold War and Infinite Warfare as having the best Campaigns.

Black Ops 6 Campaign is receiving good reviews so far.