By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 11 52.38%

No 7 33.33%

Still need convincing (sp... 3 14.29%

Total:21

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Metaphor the first game from Atlus I plan on playing day 1. What’s wrong with me 😅🥲

Nothing? It's about time.

If anyone's proven their games are consistently worth full price at launch, it's Atlus. They're the outlier in this industry.

I finished Visions of Mana last night. Good game. Stupid story. Holy fuck the game needs a patch. The game kept crashing on me. Checkpoints are generous enough that I was set far back aside from a post-game super boss. I also did the Black Rabbite Superboss. I will leave the tower challenges for a later time.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Meant to order this yesterday. Glad to see this game doing so well. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Shaunodon said:
VersusEvil said:

Metaphor the first game from Atlus I plan on playing day 1. What’s wrong with me 😅🥲

Nothing? It's about time.

If anyone's proven their games are consistently worth full price at launch, it's Atlus. They're the outlier in this industry.

I mean, I paid nowhere near full price but they’ve got more chance of me paying full price than let’s say another company out there, the one beginning with U and ending in slop. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I finished Visions of Mana last night. Good game. Stupid story. Holy fuck the game needs a patch. The game kept crashing on me. Checkpoints are generous enough that I was set far back aside from a post-game super boss. I also did the Black Rabbite Superboss. I will leave the tower challenges for a later time.

How's the story in comparison to Secret and Trials?

VersusEvil said:

Nothing, I'm sure it's going to be great.  I'm not personally in a rush to pick it up, after feeling burned by Persona 5 Royal coming out at full price and not up-gradable from the base Persona 5.  I think I'm going to wait a year on it to make sure a better version doesn't come out, as I have a lot of games in my backlog I still need to get to.

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

How's the story in comparison to Secret and Trials?

They were simple but inoffensive. Visions is just dumb. I won't spoil it directly but I laughed pretty hard at the ending ripping off a famous movie.  There was a neat dungeon that felt like the devs liked the Dr Strange movie from 2016. Then again so was Bayo 3. hmm. Guess Japan liked that movie.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Hope we get a partner preview soon, it is kind of quiet...

Nate already leaked it, this week.

Sidenote, I'm finding it really hard lately to get back into gaming forums. It's funny that I'm having a lot of fun right now gaming but I'm losing all desire to speak about it on gaming forums. Tbh I think I'm being put off forums entirely so I have a small part of me considering completely leaving the site. I keep posting and immediately regretting it everywhere except the Russia/Ukraine thread.

Little vent.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 3 days ago