By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
crissindahouse said:

Yes it's not available on consoles right now because of a delay but the PC version released already so that it's already available on Xbox Gamepass for PC. What is your solution? To delay the release on Xbox Gamepass as well just so that those on console don't have to complain? 

The app on PC is also called Xbox, you get the same achievements and have the same account/friends. It's also Xbox just without a console...not sure where your problem is now. That Xbox GP for console and PC get slightly different releases is nothing new...I mean, there are some games which never release on PC or on console at all. Should MS never have those in GP then? 

it's not MS's fault that the developer didn't manage to finish all versions the same time. 

You seriously can't figure out what my complaint is? It's fucking confusing if a game is available on XBOX game pass but not actually available on the actual Xbox which is a console. My solution? Stop calling it Xbox Game Pass ffs.  I've absolutely zero issues with game pass having different selection of games available on PC.

True, I have zero clue why you can't figure it out on your own if a game is available only on Xbox Series consoles or Xbox PC. And that after we already got like 100 games the last years which released only on PC or only on console GP. 

This GP standard stuff is another story, though...

You guys just need to learn that Xbox doesn't mean "console" anymore. If you like that or not.

And Frostpunk is even a special case because of the delay it got for PC and console but the console versions got a bigger delay. It's hard for MS to give you Frostpunk 2 on console when there is no FP2 on console yet. Doesn't mean you won't get it on console included in GP when it releases...

Last edited by crissindahouse - 22 hours ago

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Halo Infinite and Halo MCC are the 2 games I've never uninstalled on both my Series S and PC.

Where the fuck is Minecraft.

Oh yeah got Minecraft installed as well. Well the launcher anyway. I haven't really touched the game in a long time. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Finishing up Mythology made me want to go back and clear up any remaining achievements I had in 1 and 3 since there were few left. Got 100% on 3 Age games now! Hopefully I'll be able to one day get around to finishing 2 and 4 but.......2 alone has had 150 achievements added since the last time I played it and it already had 100 achievements before that I'll probably get around to finishing AoE 4 next. 

crissindahouse said:
KiigelHeart said:

You seriously can't figure out what my complaint is? It's fucking confusing if a game is available on XBOX game pass but not actually available on the actual Xbox which is a console. My solution? Stop calling it Xbox Game Pass ffs.  I've absolutely zero issues with game pass having different selection of games available on PC.

True, I have zero clue why you can't figure it out on your own if a game is available only on Xbox Series consoles or Xbox PC. And that after we already got like 100 games the last years which released only on PC or only on console GP. 

This GP standard stuff is another story, though...

You guys just need to learn that Xbox doesn't mean "console" anymore. If you like that or not.

And Frostpunk is even a special case because of the delay it got for PC and console but the console versions got a bigger delay. It's hard for MS to give you Frostpunk 2 on console when there is no FP2 on console yet. Doesn't mean you won't get it on console included in GP when it releases...

Are you trying to win some "biggest Microsoft apologist" award or something? You can't figure out why it's confusing that a game that's on "Xbox Game Pass" isn't available on Xbox? 

Xbox still means the console for millions of consumers. And for every Xbox gamer who doesn't spend their time reading social media or whatever latest braindead PR move Microsoft comes up with. This "Xbox is not a console anymore" shit makes Musk's idea to change Twitter to X seem genious in comparison.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Gamepass in general is a huge mess right now. I saw recently where Jez was talking about how the new Xbox Gamepass Standard tier, which replaced the Xbox Gamepass Console tier (except for current subs whose Gamepass console tier benefits are grandfathered) has less games than the Gamepass Console tier it replaced. $4 a month more than the tier it replaced, less games.

The sooner this generation ends, the better honestly. Once Xbox gets the long rumored next-gen PC-console hybrids released, the sooner they can simplify Gamepass by making everything between console and PC even and equal.

I wasn't even aware of these tier changes, noticed the price change though and I'm not sure if it's even worth subscribing anymore. My kids still play but mostly Fortnite & Palworld atm. 

PC-console hybrid would make sense but everything equal? You think they'd get rid of paid online for this machine? Not holding my breath on that one..

KiigelHeart said:
shikamaru317 said:

Gamepass in general is a huge mess right now. I saw recently where Jez was talking about how the new Xbox Gamepass Standard tier, which replaced the Xbox Gamepass Console tier (except for current subs whose Gamepass console tier benefits are grandfathered) has less games than the Gamepass Console tier it replaced. $4 a month more than the tier it replaced, less games.

The sooner this generation ends, the better honestly. Once Xbox gets the long rumored next-gen PC-console hybrids released, the sooner they can simplify Gamepass by making everything between console and PC even and equal.

I wasn't even aware of these tier changes, noticed the price change though and I'm not sure if it's even worth subscribing anymore. My kids still play but mostly Fortnite & Palworld atm. 

PC-console hybrid would make sense but everything equal? You think they'd get rid of paid online for this machine? Not holding my breath on that one..

If it has dual boot Xbox and Windows OS as rumored, people could just pay for PC gamepass and play that on the Windows OS, wouldn't really make sense for them to keep charging extra for online play on the Xbox Store and Xbox OS, all it would do is force most gamers to spend money on alternative Windows Storefronts like Steam and Epic Store and GOG and then Xbox would lose out on their 30% cut from software as well. Either they will make everyone pay for online, or nobody imo. 

How is the mobile store? I know it is an insiders thing but no news?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Nintendo is suing PocketPair.

Not for copyright infringement though (designs) but for patent infringement (mechanics). What a plot twist, I was sure they wouldn't because the assumption was that a lawsuit on designs would be a high bar, but I never considered they would angle on patent infringement instead, nor did any of the lawyers I listened to, Lol. Everyone ends up being wrong.

Well, I suppose it's a good thing that Microsoft didn't get too deeply involved with them, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 13 hours ago