By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Are you excited about the technology that drives innovation in the digital entertainment world? The Xbox team seeks a technically inclined Developer Partner Manager based in Europe to own and manage relationships with a range of game development studio partners. As Developer Partner Managers, our key focus is to support our external game development partners along their path of developing and releasing great content across our Microsoft platforms including Xbox, Windows PC, Game Pass and Cloud Gaming.

Developer Partner Manager Xbox | Microsoft Careers

Around the Network

I can't imagine what next-gen consoles will be priced at, Lmfao.

These companies do not give a single fuck about how much people are hurting nowadays with finances, barely unable to afford basic commodities and these companies are trying to scam the fuck out of us, Lmao. If I can expect the next Xbox to be $700 at the bare minimum then it better be a fucking hybrid console/handheld or Xbox/PC dual-boot at those prices and not some basic ass boring console. At least the Switch is interesting, it's a unique concept which does two things at once, it's not just "same old console, now with prettier graphics"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 September 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Are you excited about the technology that drives innovation in the digital entertainment world? The Xbox team seeks a technically inclined Developer Partner Manager based in Europe to own and manage relationships with a range of game development studio partners. As Developer Partner Managers, our key focus is to support our external game development partners along their path of developing and releasing great content across our Microsoft platforms including Xbox, Windows PC, Game Pass and Cloud Gaming.

Germany mainly, well Barozi you can work from home aswell

konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Barozi would sign every game available in Europe just for the achievements.

Ryuu96 said:
konnichiwa said:

Barozi would sign every game available in Europe just for the achievements.

Atleast we would have games

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

These companies do not give a single fuck about how much people are hurting nowadays with finances, barely unable to afford basic commodities and these companies are trying to scam the fuck out of us, Lmao. If I can expect the next Xbox to be $700 at the bare minimum then it better be a fucking hybrid console/handheld or Xbox/PC dual-boot at those prices and not some basic ass boring console. At least the Switch is interesting, it's a unique concept which does two things at once, it's not just "same old console, now with prettier graphics"

If GTA 6 is a launch title for the "Next Box", they'll get away charging whatever they want.  But it better be a beast, no half ass, weak sauce. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

If GTA 6 is a launch title for the "Next Box", they'll get away charging whatever they want.  But it better be a beast, no half ass, weak sauce. 

It won't be cause "Next Box" will be 2026 unless GTA is delayed again.

But I do think people are seriously underestimate Series S for GTA 6. Vast majority of "casual consumers" aren't going to give a fuck about Native 4K/Upscaled 4K/1440P/1080P/Counting Framerates, Lol. They're just going to want to play GTA 6. Many will simply go for the cheapest way to play GTA 6. PS5 will no doubt be boosted more than Xbox by GTA 6 but I would bet that Series S is going to receive a huge boost as well, it will also be in Rockstar's best interest to make it look and perform as good as possible on Series S because it will be the cheapest way to play their game.

Naaaah my current job is better.