By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

So sources for both IGN and Forbes have now stated that the earlier rumor of Black Myth Wukong being delayed on Xbox due to a serious memory leak error causing the game to fail Xbox certification tests was false. Turns out Sony hatted the game off of Xbox mere months before release, after it was already announced and dated for Xbox.

Sony has mostly been open about it when a game has been money-hatted, but if this new information turns out to be true, then making it appear to be the fault of Xbox hardware limitations is one of the sleaziest maneuvers I've seen from them.  It enters into a different realm of low tactics.  

coolbeans said:

Have there been any conflicting reports on that rumor yet?  If true, utilizing the Series S as an excuse was such a slimy thing to do.

Slimy is too kind of a word if it turns out to be true. 

crissindahouse said:

I mean, Microsoft could tell Sony to stop this or Xbox games won't release on PS but as long as Sony can deliberately Hurt the Xbox Brand while MS even supports the PS brand, nothing will ever change.

Well, except that the sales differences will get bigger every year and third party devs will ask for even less money to bring their games exclusively to PS when they already excpect almost all their sales on PS

If it turns out to be true, then Microsoft shouldn't even tell Sony anything, actions would speak louder.  Microsoft should put the decision making back into Xbox's hands and let Phil start calling the shots.  And if Phil is in the mindset of playing Mr. Nice Guy and can no longer channel his inner cutthroat mentality, then he should be replaced with someone who is prepared to start cracking some eggs. 

Now the awkward Indiana Jones coming to PS5 at the end of the presentation sits in more context.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Already at 2,000 reviews as well on Steam with still 5 days to go before the games official launch! I've been loving every second of it

12 achievements are being added for Shattered Space

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Had to cancel my pre-order for SM2 on Series X. Thanks to the Azz thread I tried an experiment. I shut off my router. I could not sign into my Xbox. My saves were not there. Sorry but no. Pre-Ordered for PS5. Probably still get Sonic on SX as that game is not as concerned about.

Last edited by Leynos - on 30 August 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

shikamaru317 said:

So sources for both IGN and Forbes have now stated that the earlier rumor of Black Myth Wukong being delayed on Xbox due to a serious memory leak error causing the game to fail Xbox certification tests was false. Turns out Sony hatted the game off of Xbox mere months before release, after it was already announced and dated for Xbox.

Indiana Jones Spring 2025. Xbox players getting screwed left and right. 

crissindahouse said:

I mean, Microsoft could tell Sony to stop this or Xbox games won't release on PS

Never gonna happen.

MS would lose more from not releasing their games outside the Xbox ecosystem  - Sony sees the same thing, hardware with the inflation isnt helping any of the console makers (except maybe Nintendo who doesnt seem to be as affected as Playstation and Xbox) which is why they are investing on the PC space.

@Poll  - will get in the future so not day 1.

Almost a year later and still seeing new Starfield clickbait videos popping up. Same old i spend 200+ hours playing this and the game sucks nonsense.

jason1637 said:

Almost a year later and still seeing new Starfield clickbait videos popping up. Same old i spend 200+ hours playing this and the game sucks nonsense.

Also spend close to 200 hours or even more can easily say Starfield isn't great and barely good. Less planets, Less hassle and cutscenes to go from planet A to B, more unique locations, more reasons to explore, no random maps on landing on a planet, better level up system; lockpicking is fun for the first 25 times after it gets boring lockpicking in Skyrim was almost never annoying because you got better and faster etc..