By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:
NightF0x73 said:

Amazing ! 

For example, does it disable achievements?

There's a mod that enables achievements (on PC anyway)

You need a mod to play mods to keep achievements? I hope Bethesda patches that loophole so another mod can be made to just keep stacking mods Inception style!

Around the Network

Some more straight up Avowed gameplay

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I was hoping this would come to gamepass, come on Phil!

Around the Network

G2ThaUNiT said:

The game looks better and better everytime they are showing something :)

G2ThaUNiT said:

In typical MS fashion: the good is bundled with the bad.  How is not striving for 60fps (at launch) become so commonplace for their biggest titles?!?!  Ninja Theory & Bethesda did have tangible arguments as to why, but this is getting absurd. 

Lets not get the pitchforks out just yet, read the full context of the quote.

Hellblade 2 was never marketed as 60fps so it didn't need an excuse (they'll be a lot of 30fps titles as the gen goes on), Avowed on the other hand does need an excuse because they marketed it at 60fps, if they didn't do that then I personally wouldn't have cared but it's misleading (like Redfall) and thus if it's 30fps it's going to get them rightful criticism but there's 6 months to go so they could theoretically change their mind or perhaps they already are. The artist being interviewed said he wasn't 100% certain what the final target will be.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2024

Apparently Extas1s said they'd be 19 Game Pass titles in September and 17 of them would be day one.

I wonder if they're going to have a Partner Preview in September cause that's a lot of stuff to announce in Xbox Wire tweet, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2024