By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gamescom Date Reveal Trailer - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Adventure Calls. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PC on December 9. Pre-order now!

Get a new look at Indy’s global adventure and the tools at his disposal as he faces off against sinister forces. From the whip and colt to his trusty journal and camera, you’ll need everything he’s got to unravel the mystery of the Great Circle.

Coming to PlayStation 5 in Spring 2025.

Play it day one on Game Pass, or up to 3 days early by pre-ordering the Premium Edition, Premium Edition Upgrade, or Collector’s Edition.

===

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Wait, what?

Why did shattered space have to be at the end of the month instead of the beginning

Ms really want to give up trying to win gaming consoles by giving everything away

Shattered Space is $30.

dane007 said:

Ms really want to give up trying to win gaming consoles by giving everything away

Xbox is never going to properly compete with Sony or Nintendo going forward. If they were going to properly compete, they shouldn't have been destroyed more than 2:1 last generation. Phil has said as much about detrimental gen 8 was in terms of consoles.

Around the Network

What do you guys think of Indiana Jones? I think it looks fun, but also a bit rough sometimes. Some textures aren't great and the animations are a bit stiff now and then. Really think I have to play it myself, but not a huge WOW so far.

The Indie ps5 reveal was handled weirdly, also very strangely the Call of Duty Black Ops 6 slot in the livestream wasn't used to push Gamepass at all. In-fact they didn't even say "xbox" or show the xbox logo lol. Bizarre

Zippy6 said:

The Indie ps5 reveal was handled weirdly, also very strangely the Call of Duty Black Ops 6 slot in the livestream wasn't used to push Gamepass at all. In-fact they didn't even say "xbox" or show the xbox logo lol. Bizarre

I think the COD part with no mention of Xbox anywhere or GamePass is due to the agreement with Sony.

Crowd was awful, having the scam artist Peter on stage soured me, Xbox content showing was nice, looking forward to tomorrow, a few cool announcements but an overall mid-show, Lol.