By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

On a side note, Phil calling up Game Science to get Wukong on Xbox ASAP

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

I never would have expected a bigger launch than Elden Ring, at least in terms of peak concurrent users on Steam, though it is on less platforms than Elden Ring, so probably not quite as big across all platforms. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

I think this has potential to be the biggest Age launch thus far, between the simultaneous Xbox/PC launch, the hype it has on PC and it apparently being a lot more casual friendly, even the concept just looks "fun" rather than serious like AoE. As long as PC players enjoy it enough and it's a good enough RTS for them, I think console players could tip it over the edge as biggest launch.

Personally, it'll be my first Age too, based on the whole concept alone.

Other Secret Level episodes reportedly in the works include one called The Outer Worlds, which is perhaps based on Obsidian's sci-fi RPG of the same name. Brenock O'Connor, who played Olly in Game of Thrones, is set to play a character called Amos in that episode. An episode based on id Software's Doom is also reportedly on the list.

Amazon’s Secret Level Anthology Series - IGN

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I never would have expected a bigger launch than Elden Ring, at least in terms of peak concurrent users on Steam, though it is on less platforms than Elden Ring, so probably not quite as big across all platforms. 

I guess it doesn't hurt to release a game Chinese players and European/American players are interested in. It's more weeks in the Chinese Steam charts already as in any other country's chart if I'm not wrong. And China is almost 40% of Steams whole online traffic nowadays. 

It's like these Chinese Blockbuster movies which don't even release outside of China and still manage to scratch on the billion mark. 

Around the Network

While you guys were having the same arguments for the 50th time I finished Neon White, a great title and it's on Game Pass, a fun quick paced action shooter but I never found it annoyingly challenging, it's easy enough to get gold on all levels and diamond probably won't be that hard either, I got 50% of them, I would have 100% the game but then I saw an achievement for re-doing all 96? levels again in a rush mode, fine, except you only get one life and your health transfers over level to level, Lol. So I said fuck that and moved onto the next game.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024

Looks like Wukong and GTA6 is going to be better on the next Xbox hardware generation. Since "supposedly" Xbox doesn't care about console sales, they better make some kind of a super beast console regardless of price; as well as whatever consoles/handhelds may be in development.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

This may be the first Xbox game to launch with modern PC tech! Lol