By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

One company actively encouraging and even planning on showing off a major community made mod the day after another company discouraged and even shutdown a major community made mod is an insane level of irony. If you're an outsider, you would have no idea both companies are under the same umbrella.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

One company actively encouraging and even planning on showing off a major community made mod the day after another company discouraged and even shutdown a major community made mod is an insane level of irony. If you're an outsider, you would have no idea both companies are under the same umbrella.

MS should have taken a more active role in stamping out that BS at Activision. Too many holdovers with poor mindsets from the Bobby Kotick days. Negative press is the last thing Activision needs right now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

G2ThaUNiT said:
Leynos said:

I have VanQuish on both PS5 and Series X but now struggling to play the PS5 version after 115 hours just because it plays so much better with a Series X controller. Starved for a new TPS on SX. Space Marine II can't come soon enough.

It hasn't really hit me till now how starved the TPS scene really is. And I'm not talking about Rockstar or Naughty Dog type TPS gameplay, because I've always disliked both of those studios TPS gameplay, plus the third person combat isn't the primary focus of their games anyways, but TPSs where the gameplay is what really takes the spotlight and everything else is the cherry on top.

Space Marine II is definitely going to scratch a major itch! I was really looking forward to Exoprimal from Capcom, but then seeing what the game overall was really dampened my excitement. Because the combat looked like an insane amount of fun.

Indeed.It's bummed me out. I like Gungrave GORE and Aliens Fireteam but I need something meatier. Hoping SPace Marine II scratches that itch

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

What is going on with Xbox servers? My friend's list has been gone for days and it keeps deleting my DLC for Metal Gear Rising.

Last edited by Leynos - on 16 August 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Jez Corden has updated his article about the supposed Xbox game being announced for PS5 next week.

"There's also a (edit: large) chance it could be related to Indiana Jones and the Great Circle"

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/rumor-another-big-xbox-game-is-heading-to-ps5-to-be-announced-next-week

Zippy6 said:

Jez Corden has updated his article about the supposed Xbox game being announced for PS5 next week.

"There's also a (edit: large) chance it could be related to Indiana Jones and the Great Circle"

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/xbox/rumor-another-big-xbox-game-is-heading-to-ps5-to-be-announced-next-week

I'm tired boss...

Why hasn’t Spyro 4 released yet

G2ThaUNiT said:

It's a shame they haven't given any recognition to Fallout London though!