By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Continuous compact mode improvements and features being added.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Probably a 2026 release. They originally seemed to be aiming to release it maybe 1 year after Avowed, but with Avowed delayed now I can't see them releasing Avowed, Fable, and Outer Worlds 2 all in 2025, so Outer Worlds 2 is probably 2026 now. I would imagine that Clockwork Revolution is also 2026, 2 RPG's in one year makes sense, 3 in one year might be somewhat overkill. Of course we also have the possibility of the Fallout 3 remaster/remake next year or in 2026, so maybe we will end up with 3 RPG's anyway in one of those 2 years. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Continuous compact mode improvements and features being added.

That new compact mode for the game bar looks far better than the current non-compact mode, which is a mess and slow.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

For those that didn't feel like sitting through the entire S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 deep dive, here's a good breakdown video.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Delayed AGAIN?!?!

This is either looking like they bit off more than they can chew or have an insane level of polish. 

The blue cipher controller is nice. Triggers feel a little tighter. Nice rough surface to it. I don't know about some of you all but I generally don't rack up 800 Achievement points in a day lol. But MGR/VanQuish are so good worth buying again. Is it bad when you play these games so much even the toughest bosses become easy?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.