By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wish we were ins a world where companies would respect nostalgia and embrace it like Nintendo and innovate like the big two companies. (xbox and sony)

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-has-reportedly-closed-one-of-its-dei-teams-firing-multiple-staff-members/1100-6525029/

A return to SeXbox's former glory? 

G2ThaUNiT said:
Pemalite said:

Not sure I take much credit in this just yet...

But apparently 343i will be going into "supervisor mode" after Microsoft cut it's employees from 500~ to around 280~
https://www.levelup.com/en/news/796072/Halo-343i-would-not-make-future-games-in-the-saga-2-projects-would-be-on-the-way

So mostly just doing pre-production work and concepts and stuff it seems.

In saying that... Might be the best thing for the franchise which just hasn't managed to hit the same high as Halo 1, 2, 3 and Reach.

The source was a random twitter user and pretty much all Xbox and Halo leakers/news media were quick to shoot it down.

Makes sense. The Xbox rumours which turn out to be fake are usually the good ones.

Crash 5 was cancelled, and Spyro 4 has yet to be revealed. :(

Around the Network

Playing Tchia right now, it is a bit of a indie mini breath of the wild, wind waker ish AC game..... I enjoy it a lot but it has the AC valhalla stone puzzle game where you have to stack stones to a certain hight....Luckily you get so many stones you want and just can drop them all after each other and reach the limit that way XD.

konnichiwa said:

Playing Tchia right now, it is a bit of a indie mini breath of the wild, wind waker ish AC game..... I enjoy it a lot but it has the AC valhalla stone puzzle game where you have to stack stones to a certain hight....Luckily you get so many stones you want and just can drop them all after each other and reach the limit that way XD.

I wasn't too fond of its main campaign, but I could see others adoring its possession mechanic and atmosphere.