By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DroidKnight said:
shikamaru317 said:

Tom Warren reports in his newsletter:

"Heard that Microsoft will change its Xbox strategy in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and will stop progressively promoting the consoles in certain markets and focus on Game Pass, cloud gaming, PC and controllers"

Once they stop trying to sell consoles, then everyone is going to want one. 

Pulling a move out of Nintendo's playbook of artificial scarcity?

Around the Network

Maybe I live in another Europe here in Germany but from what I see MS stopped promoting their Xbox consoles already sometimes in the Xbox 360 era lol.

So they are going to focus on cloud again? Power of the cloud.

Finally truly amazing games are lining up, while Microsoft is burying the Xbox brand at the same time. 

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 11 July 2024

PixelPirate said:

So they are going to focus on cloud again? Power of the cloud.

Finally truly amazing games are lining up, while Microsoft is burying the Xbox brand at the same time. 

Can they? The games that MS is pushing the hardest on for GP, such as Black Ops 6, handed the cloud streaming rights to Ubisoft

Woops, true that. What do you guys think of Cloud Gaming? Has anyone here actively used it?

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

This looks insane.  60 racers having at it for 3 rounds.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

This looks insane.  60 racers having at it for 3 rounds.

lol downloading. Trailers looks like fun chaos.

Edit- Not bad on a first go. Won my first series of races but the drifting controls are clunky as hell.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 11 July 2024

Not checking any Xbox related news since last month and first thing I see is the European one...
First time since 10 years that a TON of games are planned and they decided to do this.

As a French player since 360, what a time to be an Xbox only player ...