By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Double Dragon 3D revival announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - Gematsu

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

How’s that ABK purchase working out for y’all 🤣

Black Ops 6 better be good. Also Avowed better make it to this year. If both of these things happen I can live with the price increases.

Ryuu96 said:

Modern Warfare 3 is Set to Come to Xbox Game Pass This Month - Insider Gaming

+ Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy.

Will give it a go. After MW1 and 2 I gave up playing Modern Warfare and has stuck to Cold War.

Ryuu96 said:

Double Dragon 3D revival announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - Gematsu

Every DD revival so far has sucked except for Neo which was fantastic. Not sure why they don't build on that game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Who will be attending with me???? I'm hoping to get a sneak at The Dark Ages!

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Tom Warren reports in his newsletter:

"Heard that Microsoft will change its Xbox strategy in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and will progressively stop promoting the consoles in certain markets and focus on Game Pass, cloud gaming, PC and controllers"

shikamaru317 said:

Tom Warren reports in his newsletter:

"Heard that Microsoft will change its Xbox strategy in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and will stop progressively promoting the consoles in certain markets and focus on Game Pass, cloud gaming, PC and controllers"

Once they stop trying to sell consoles, then everyone is going to want one.