By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
G2ThaUNiT said:

That seems like a project which will take well over a decade honestly (probably even over 2 decades), that is alot to bring over unless the mod team is huge. Just look at how long the Morrowind and Oblivion remakes in Skyrim have taken, Skywind began development in 2013 and based on their recent 2024 update video is only around 65-70% done overall across all departments (so probably at least another 3 years before it releases), while Skyblivion began development in 2012 and is set to release in 2025. 

Edit: Actually, technically, Skywind is even older than 2013, it began development as a mod to port Morrowind into Oblivion and then they transferred their early work on Morroblivion over to Skyrim after Skyrim's Creation Kit released in 2012, with the new name of Skywind being announced in 2013. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - 2 days ago

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

That seems like a project which will take well over a decade honestly (probably even over 2 decades), that is alot to bring over unless the mod team is huge. Just look at how long the Morrowind and Oblivion remakes in Skyrim have taken, Skywind began development in 2013 and based on their recent 2024 update video is only around 65-70% done overall across all departments (so probably at least another 3 years before it releases), while Skyblivion began development in 2012 and is set to release in 2025. 

Edit: Actually, technically, Skywind is even older than 2013, it began development as a mod to port Morrowind into Oblivion and then they transferred their early work on Morroblivion over to Skyrim after Skyrim's Creation Kit released in 2012, with the new name of Skywind being announced in 2013. 

Yeah that's true. Idk what kind of differences there are between Creation Club and the recently launched Creations, but I hope at least BGS streamlined their modding tools to make it easier. At least in Starfield. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

accidental comment. Ignore

Around the Network

Hmm did they release the xbox store app thing? I feel like the new releases are a ton of mobile games =p Would just make sense to be crossplayable

Anyone play the Figment games on gamepass? I had played the first one years ago on the Switch, but just beat the 2nd one last night on gamepass and had a really good time with it. Short and fun puzzle game with some fun music, themes, and bosses.

Ryuu96 said:

They should, xCloud sucks compared to GeForce Now.

Game Pass + GeForce Now.

They've probably invested too much in xcloud to turn back now.