By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
G2ThaUNiT said:

Looks like there is another game in development using id Tech. Codenamed "Motor"

Only id Software and MachineGames still use the engine. So I'm guessing either Wolfenstein 3 or Quake. 

Hopefully Wolfenstein 3, would be pretty depressing if it never gets made all because Youngblood flopped. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Looks like there is another game in development using id Tech. Codenamed "Motor"

Only id Software and MachineGames still use the engine. So I'm guessing either Wolfenstein 3 or Quake. 

Motor? Rage 3? Lol.

No joke.  I'd give them huge respect if they went back to RAGE just for the sake of capping a trilogy.

Did anyone got something from the 1 + 1 deals before?  I feel like they are tend to be horrible priced (except the special promotions but they tend to be the same Borderlands package and ubisoft games)..

A Reflection into DroidKnight's Past

His 1st Console to ever Game on Back in 1979

He Would Have Been a not so Cute 4 Year Old Menace

Check Out Them Graphics!

No Telling how Much Damage Sticky Kool-aid and Orange Cheeto Fingers did to it

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Jez asked both Game Science Studio and Xbox about the Black Myth Wukong delay. Game Science didn't respond, but Xbox did and added new fuel to the fire. In their statement they suggest that a Sony hat is to blame, rather than a Series S optimization issue like Game Science previously suggested when the delay on Xbox was first announced:

"We’re excited for the launch of Black Myth Wukong on Xbox Series X|S and are working with Game Science to bring the game to our platforms. We can't comment on the deals made by our partners with other platform holders, but we remain focused on making Xbox the best platform for gamers, and great games are at the center of that."

shikamaru317 said:

Jez asked both Game Science Studio and Xbox about the Black Myth Wukong delay. Game Science didn't respond, but Xbox did and added new fuel to the fire. In their statement they suggest that a Sony hat is to blame, rather than a Series S optimization issue like Game Science previously suggested when the delay on Xbox was first announced:

"We’re excited for the launch of Black Myth Wukong on Xbox Series X|S and are working with Game Science to bring the game to our platforms. We can't comment on the deals made by our partners with other platform holders, but we remain focused on making Xbox the best platform for gamers, and great games are at the center of that."

I don't personally think a Sony hat is to blame. MS can only make that kind of a statement because they aren't told on whether or not a contract was signed. All they know is that Game Science is openly advertising that the game is coming to Xbox and that it's supposedly an optimization issue.

Which, if a hat was signed, I don't think Game Science would be allowed to talk about a potential Xbox version. Especially within the exclusivity window. Sony would want them to be marketing just the PS5 version of the game this close to launch. 

G2ThaUNiT said:
shikamaru317 said:

I don't personally think a Sony hat is to blame. MS can only make that kind of a statement because they aren't told on whether or not a contract was signed. All they know is that Game Science is openly advertising that the game is coming to Xbox and that it's supposedly an optimization issue.

Which, if a hat was signed, I don't think Game Science would be allowed to talk about a potential Xbox version. Especially within the exclusivity window. Sony would want them to be marketing just the PS5 version of the game this close to launch. 

Yeah, it's possible that Jez in his message to Xbox asked if there was any kind of Sony deal in place, leading to a canned Xbox response about not being able to comment on deals made by other platforms. 

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Yeah, it's possible that Jez in his message to Xbox asked if there was any kind of Sony deal in place, leading to a canned Xbox response about not being able to comment on deals made by other platforms. 

That’s what I’m figuring. Because I immediately thought it was odd that Jez was supposedly asking if the Series S was to blame only to have MS say they don’t comment on deals partners make with other platforms. I was like….what kind of a response is that? lol. I guess it’s possible MS is intentionally wanting people to think a hat deal was signed.

Because I immediately thought of the Baldur’s Gate 3 situation compared to something like Stalker 2. With BG3, Larian immediately came out saying an Xbox version was in the works and no contract was signed. Meanwhile with Stalker 2, we know the exclusivity deal is only for a measly 3 months, yet GSC Game World hasn’t once ever talked about working on a PS5 version. They’ve only mentioned the platforms they’re currently making the game on.

So as unfortunate as the situation is, again, I think this is another BG3 situation.