By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:
shikamaru317 said:

Last minute Sony hat most likely. This is even more egregious than the Stellar Blade hat, at least they hatted it away from the already announced PC and Xbox over a year before release, Black Myth was still coming to PC and Xbox just a few months back, so they just announced a last minute hat deal 2 months before release.

Uh uh uh, you went full PC Susan, you no longer get to complain about stuff like this. 

Well, there was no Steam logo on the trailer either xD But also I am still playing some stuff on my Xbox. 

Around the Network

"PC and PS5 users can enjoy the full game starting August 20, 2024. We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won't release simultaneously with the other platforms. We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards."

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I guess the Xbox version of Black Myth: Wukong got cancelled

Last minute Sony hat most likely. This is even more egregious than the Stellar Blade hat, at least they hatted away the already announced PC and Xbox ports over a year before release, Black Myth was still coming to PC and Xbox back at The Game Awards in December, so they just announced a last minute hat deal 2 months before release it seems.

Nevermind! Sony marketing rights

What was shown.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

G2ThaUNiT said:
shikamaru317 said:

Last minute Sony hat most likely. This is even more egregious than the Stellar Blade hat, at least they hatted away the already announced PC and Xbox ports over a year before release, Black Myth was still coming to PC and Xbox back at The Game Awards in December, so they just announced a last minute hat deal 2 months before release it seems.

Nevermind! Sony marketing rights

I hate the fact that marketing like that is even allowed. The most you should be allowed to hat marketing wise is a quick PS/Xbox logo sting at the beginning of the trailer, not a PS/Xbox logo exclusively at the end of the trailer as well.

Around the Network

Wukong seems to be delayed for xbox-> https://www.heishenhua.com/news/detail?id=11

PixelPirate said:

Wukong seems to be delayed for xbox-> https://www.heishenhua.com/news/detail?id=11

So like Baldur's Gate 3, Black Myth: Wukong will be a defacto timed console exclusive lol

So once again it’s a Series S issue … 😂

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Series S acting as an anchor once again, it's Baldur's Gate 3 situation repeated. The studio developing Black Myth previously said they were struggling with Series S some months back from what I'm reading.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 June 2024

Power rangers game looks sick!