By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
havoc00 said:

PS5 Outsold Series X/S by Almost 5x Last Quarter

How do you even overcome this?

1. Release 1st party games that people want to play.

2. If they are to release on a rival console, be sure it's over a year of console exclusivity before doing so.

3. Properly market games to build an interest in them.

4. Release said games in an unbroken finished state.

5. Don't bullshit the player base.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
havoc00 said:

PS5 Outsold Series X/S by Almost 5x Last Quarter

How do you even overcome this?

1. Release 1st party games that people want to play.

2. If they are to release on a rival console, be sure it's over a year of console exclusivity before doing so.

4. Release said games in an unbroken finished state.

5. Don't bullshit the player base.

So the opposite of what they're currently doing?

You would need a marketing department for such things, something MS don’t have.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

shikamaru317 said:

This image got a laugh out of me, imagine Cal hitting up a Taco Bell. 

Funny Image reminds me of Space Applebee's 

There are only a couple of games that could actually get away with this type of advertising, GTA would be the best example since it would actually fit into the world.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Cry myself to sleep hugging my Master Chief body pillow 🥺

I thought you were #acendedtoahigherplane ?!?

VersusEvil said:

I’ve decided to become a Nintendo stan and main the New Nintendo Switch next gen. 🙏 leaving the world of peasants behind me. #acendedtoahigherplane

I am actually also seriously thinking about it (that or throw the last bit of self-respect overborard and join the pc master race on Steam). Even though Nintendo annoys the heck out of me with some of their Nintendo ways and I have hardly played my Switch the last three years, they might be the least annoying corp of the three console corps and they are undeniably capable of producing great games, still support physical media and apparently treat their workforce with a bit more respect than the other two.

Not adding first party games on gamepass..They barely do anway, the last one was last October?

Weird to complain about growth when gamepass became popular because of Xbox and Xbox gamers, even today Gamepass is probably bigger on Xbox than on PC.... and how do they treat xbox? What do they expect?

Anyway I am glad sony is doing well, Helldivers 2 is making PS5 the shooterconsole while Xbox has Halo and COD . Seems to me HD2 profit margin is way higher than 5%

Got too much to play, downloading Chants of Sennaar, not yet finished Fallout 4, Hellblade II around the corner, then Humanity on the 30th, 9 days to finish Hellblade II. Then maybe Galaticare if it's good...Wonder if Kena will be a June Game Pass release.