By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
DroidKnight said:

I sampled about 1 hour worth of Fallout 4 back in the day and it has remained in my backlog the whole time. Now I'm glad I had never got around to playing it.

Was that hour consisting of nonstop helping of Minutemen? lol

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
DroidKnight said:

I sampled about 1 hour worth of Fallout 4 back in the day and it has remained in my backlog the whole time. Now I'm glad I had never got around to playing it.

The only things I can remember is the intro scene with the salesman selling the bunker space.  Then heading to it, waking up later from a cryotube.  Walking around and just exploring the opening area.  I think I cleared out that save and then did the same thing a second time a year later and then it went back on the shelf. I vaguely  also remember walking back through my house all messed up, the floating robot, and maybe a yard with a tool box and table bench. I also remember some big roaches and maybe killing some dudes in a building area.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I found it in the true achievements.  This is 2 starts and probably consists of staring and studying long periods in the menu systems and character creation, lol.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

The only things I can remember is the intro scene with the salesman selling the bunker space.  Then heading to it, waking up later from a cryotube.  Walking around and just exploring the opening area.  I think I cleared out that save and then did the same thing a second time a year later and then it went back on the shelf. I vaguely  also remember walking back through my house all messed up, the floating robot, and maybe a yard with a tool box and table bench. I also remember some big roaches and maybe killing some dudes in a building area.  

Gotcha! Just for a reference then when you decide to start a new playthrough, unless you're going for all achievements, I wouldn't spend too much time with the Minutemen. They'll be the first faction you come across, and no matter how many quests you think you've done for them, there will ALWAYS be more  

They were so nonstop that they became a meme lol

I petition for all future Mister Handy's in Fallout games to be voiced by Matt Berry.

Around the Network

Fallout tv-show looks brilliant! I started playing Fallout 4 again a month ago after buying one of the Magic: The Gathering commander decks. I never played Nuka World expansion before so it was pretty nice with 60fps boost and all.. until I noticed achievements aren't unlocking whatever I do. Uninstalled, such a shame. Gaming has been fucking rough lately..

I can recommend these Fallout MtG decks, very fun to play! Man I wish they'd do a Halo set. They could do all kinds of cool gameplay mechanics with Gravemind/Flood, Covenant, Prometheans etc. I'd buy them all :P

Finally finished the Warhammer 40k DLC for PWS and man … that final job (Thunderhawk) was simply too much, had to play it bit by bit for weeks. I love the game but fatigue is definitely setting in.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Can claim F76 for free on Xbox or PC and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel for free on GOG.