By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:

That just hurts my soul.  I'm not sure what else to say.

Around the Network

If Vanguard sold over 30 million units, I wonder how much the more popular entries sell. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Oh boy we at that time of the year when Jez be like “I know stuff, trust me bro” maaan… stfu. When I think of the worst things about Xbox it’s fucking Jez.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

NightF0x73 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Spend less time on Twitter, I've been having a lot of fun this year just focusing on playing games.

This stuff happens a lot, they'll be a cycle of dooming then they'll be a cycle of hype, gamers are very reactionary and change their feelings constantly, I'm certain that once we see May and beyond all this negativity will be drowned out once again, Xbox exclusive gamers don't have much to talk about because again Microsoft has a light Q1 (but there are plenty of amazing third parties to talk about).

Once Hellblade II hits, it's going to be only a couple week after until June Showcase, then it's going to be back to back Xbox news for the rest of the year, they have a ridiculous amount of 1st party releasing in Q3/Q4, alongside their usual participations in other gaming events like TGS, Gamescom, TGAs, likely another Partner Preview and ID@Xbox showcase.

Twitter is a cesspool that isn't capable of reasonable discussion, Lol. Everyone always dooms when there's not much else to talk about, if Xbox was actually releasing stuff in Q1 then they'd be far less doom but I'm very confident they'll finally have their release schedule sorted starting with Hellblade II and I would honestly just avoid Twitter until then, Lol.

smroadkill15 said:

Taking Twitter seriously is the main problem. It's nothing more than a cesspool of nonsense. 

I see a pattern here around Twitter.

I'll probably delete it just for my mental health

I just stop browsing Twitter, or compared sales all day and I just focus on gaming.

Best decision of my life.

Even if I saw this article today that makes me "sad" :P

Really hope the June showcase will be a blast :)

Around the Network

"It's been nearly six months since we came together as an organization. Our collective achievements in that timeframe are tremendous. Everyone should feel incredibly proud of what we've achieved and excited about the opportunities ahead," Sarah said, "We are moving full speed ahead on our next generation hardware, focused on delivering the biggest technological leap ever in a generation."

We are integrating Activision Blizzard King titles into our services — we launched Diablo IV into Game Pass and Xbox has quickly become the #1 platform for D4 players," Bond reiterated some of the other games on the horizon for Xbox, "we are integrating with Battle.net, all while launching CoD: Warzone Mobile and preparing for the upcoming Hellblade II, Avowed, and Indiana Jones and the Great Circle."

"We have formed a new team dedicated to game preservation, important to all of us at Xbox and the industry itself," Bond said. "We are building on our strong history of delivering backwards compatibility to our players, and we remain committed to bringing forward the amazing library of Xbox games for future generations of players to enjoy."

"Earlier this week, at the goodbye party for Kareem Choudhry, a longtime leader in Xbox, we shared stories about the obstacles we've overcome and the incredible things this team has done," Sarah continued, "As I was listening to those stories, I realized that Team Xbox embodies those same three qualities."

MS is the only company that cares about game preservation coz the other 2 know they can just resell an older game for £70. Good guy MS.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

MS is the only company that cares about game preservation coz the other 2 know they can just resell an older game for £70. Good guy MS.

Lol. Microsoft is definitely the best of the 3 at game preservation.

Ryuu96 said:

Certainly a great gesture, but seems odd in the light of the news MS' canned most of their physical media team.  You'll never fully sell the concept of game preservation unless also providing a means for it to live on in discs or cartridges.