By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 3 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:3

Hype! @VersusEvil 

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 14 March 2024

Around the Network

That’s the exact type of good news I wanna see!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

@VersusEvil Need my update please. Disrupted patterns fuck my mojo.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

TF, You’ll have to be more specific 😂

Around the Network

VersusEvil said:
DroidKnight said:

I had caught wind of a possible God-tier game that could be releasing soon.

DroidKnight said:
VersusEvil said:

I’ve heard about this certain other game too, Word is you need to pray every night to Godcom and in 8 days it’ll appear. If you don’t pray harder enough tho, Ubisoft will give you Rise of Ronin for free. 

VersusEvil said:
DroidKnight said:

I’ve heard about this certain other game too, Word is you need to pray every night to Godcom and in 8 days it’ll appear. If you don’t pray harder enough tho, Ubisoft will give you Rise of Ronin for free.