By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I look at the top posters in March and I have one word for you all.

Can't even beat me when I take multiple breaks. Smdh. Is this the best you've got?

Around the Network

Don't take the above seriously, you're great. 🤣

Yeah .. with the amount of JRPGs that are currently/will skip Xbox I’m never passing Shika.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

Except you Konn. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

No Rest for the Wicked showcase starts at the 1:59:05 mark lol. Game actually looks pretty great! Age restricted lol. No procedural generation is impressive! Releasing on Steam Early Access April 18th with a console release with 1.0 launch. 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 01 March 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I look at the top posters in March and I have one word for you all.

Can't even beat me when I take multiple breaks. Smdh. Is this the best you've got?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Thank God Microsoft already owns 3...

Well, I have at least 5 posts so far for March.

I said it the other day but the fact that Microsoft already has a few of the most played games is a big benefit to them, it's going to be a huge challenge for Sony and others to break into that because they're sucking up everyone's time and hardly ever change, Microsoft won't have to chase after GAAS which is both incredibly costly and risky but at this stage of the game it's pretty important to a business too.

Albeit they bought their way into most of them, Lmao.

But they also have their foot in the mobile market now as well which is another hard thing to break into. It allows them to focus on improving other areas of their business, content portfolio and I personally think the single-player titles under a reasonable budget are a lot less risky nowadays than trying to break into the GAAS market, allow Avowed's, Psychonaut 2's, etc, to fill Game Pass, one and done games.

But so many people nowadays literally just play one game, it's crazy, Lol. There's likely millions who only play Roblox, millions who only play Fortnite, millions who only play CoD... People don't have time for anything else.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 March 2024