By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

All layoffs suck but seeing studios which have been CARRYING their publishers also hit is just baffling.

What the fuck was Disney asking for? Respawn has been carrying EA and created so much influence on EA at large.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 February 2024

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I blame the welfare pass users, shoulda bought more games.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Well...That explains why Marcus left...

Around the Network

It's only Wednesday too.

Please stop.

February 2024 looks to be way worse than February 2023 like January 2024 was worse than January 2023.

Ryuu96 said:

But which one I wonder. The one they said was in development like 2 years ago had a different director than the Mandalorian one that leaked out recently. I guess technically the first was semi-announced, whereas the Mandalorian wasn't, so maybe the Mandalorian one cancelled?

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

But which one I wonder. The one they said was in development like 2 years ago had a different director than the Mandalorian one that leaked out recently. I guess technically the first was semi-announced, whereas the Mandalorian wasn't, so maybe the Mandalorian one cancelled?

It's Mandalorian apparently.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

It's Mandalorian apparently.

Hopefully the other one is still in development, the one that was rumored to be a multiplayer Star Wars shooter to replace Battlefront 2.