By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn when a trillion dollar company can’t afford the rent how tf everybody else gonna.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
ice said:

sea of thieves

I’m sorry. 

I'm training to welcome PS5 players

Ryuu96 said:

Ice to all the new PlayStation players in Sea of Thieves.

lmao and then I see this ;-D

ice said:
VersusEvil said:

I’m sorry. 

Seeing a ship sailing with a PlayStation flag.

Spade said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah, dub overall is pretty great in Japanese games. I have yet to play one where I thought the voice acting was bad. That might be more of an Anime trope of dub being bad than it is for video games.

Tell em plimp. Bet these xbots who play with Japanese audio collect swords and practice ninjutsu in the their rooms.

I have a keyblade, if that counts

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

They did have a series X|S ship set, so I didn't even think about it but there probably will be a PS one lmao with the button symbols on the sail or some shit.

Ryuu96 said:

Perfect gift for some Xbots.

not even joking when I say I might try this lol

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

They did have a series X|S ship set, so I didn't even think about it but there probably will be a PS one lmao with the button symbols on the sail or some shit.

Oh boy, imagine in the same server, a ship with Xbox themed sails, a ship with Steam themed sails and a ship with PlayStation themed sails.

Ryuu96 said:

Some dude on ResetEra is hinting that Pentiment will be announced for Switch this upcoming Direct (Thursday). Curiously the same dude is claiming that a new Spyro is in development for Xbox and Switch...But not PlayStation? Lol.

MAN when is this xbox-nintendo partnership going to pay dividends? Xbox better not be giving up spyro day 1 unless Nintendo is working on Banjo for xbox/switch 2

Fun fact, Helldivers 2 uses Azure, not a major surprise though, since a few multiplayer titles use Azure, I think Rainbow Six Siege does as well.