By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:

Palworld today is 23k behind this time yesterday (1.227m vs 1.251m) in current players, probably no peak today. The dream is over. (Though maybe it can peak this weekend if it doesn't drop too much over the next two days.)

Dead Game RIP.

I do think it will peak again this weekend though, it's highly unusual for games to peak during the weekday, weekend usually has a much larger boost, as long as it holds steady I think it will likely hit 2m+ over the weekend.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 January 2024

Around the Network

I wonder if Epic will try to acquire them.

This week bought nothing for myself but gifted my Nephew Palworld so he can play it on his steamdeck.
Also bought it for his two kids on their consoles.

Curious both kids have their own xbox account and each their own xbox do they each need gamepass core to play with each other? Accounts are not linked with dad's account considering he is so busy with steam (deck) and before they played roblox/fortnite together that can be played without GOLD.

konnichiwa said:

This week bought nothing for myself but gifted my Nephew Palworld so he can play it on his steamdeck.

Curious both kids have their own xbox account and each their own xbox do they each need gamepass core to play with each other? Accounts are not linked with dad's account considering he is so busy with steam (deck) and before they played roblox/fortnite together that can be played without GOLD.

F2P titles don't need Gold so unfortunately they'd both need Core for Palworld.

Waiting to see if my niece tells me to buy Palworld for her, then I'll know it has reached critical mass

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

If one of the kids accounts is set to primary on the other kids xbox they can share games and subscription.

I.E Kid A sets Kid B's xbox as his primary console. Then any account on Kid B's xbox can use Kid A's subscription and games and Kid A's account can be used on his own Xbox to play his sub and games at the same time.

That way one purchase of a game/sub can be used for both kids. However Kid A would need to have an internet connection at all times to play as only the primary console can play digital games offline.

My cousin has been leeching my Xbox and PlayStation digital games and subs in this way for years.

Thanks, guess the gamepass core subs is an issue for my nephew =p.

Anyway hope MS also is in talk with Pocket Pair next game that should release this quarter aswell:

Trailer:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qibHK5LttOQ&t=1s

Pocket Pair copying everyone’s homework.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Zippy6 said:

Palworld today is 23k behind this time yesterday (1.227m vs 1.251m) in current players, probably no peak today. The dream is over. (Though maybe it can peak this weekend if it doesn't drop too much over the next two days.)

This aged poorly

pikashoe said:
Zippy6 said:

This aged poorly

Lol now 40k ahead of this time yesterday. Probably not going to hit 2m but I don't mind being wrong again.