By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ara is looking phenomenal!!!!

Oxide putting Sid Meier's Civilization to shame!

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

I would recommend

Pillars of Eternity
Tyranny - PC only
The Outer Worlds
Grounded
Pentiment

I would throw in Fallout: New Vegas and South Park: The Stick of Truth, but considering they're licensed games, I wouldn't prioritize them. The other games though really give you a sense of Obsidian's style. 

Nice, I got PoE, Tyranny and The Outer Worlds (both original and the spacer edition)

I'll get Grounded and Pentiment later.

I do got Fallout New Vegas but I'm planning to play Fallout 1 and go forward from there.

Also got South Park Stick of Truth which in the future I'll play lol.

I'd hoped it would be 3rd person, but still excited.

I actually really like the FPS presentation!

Indiana Jones looks great!

I like how some stuff happens in Third person view but the game is in First person.

Release in 2024!

Last edited by BasilZero - on 18 January 2024

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

That was a really good showcase. Love how they dug deep into the development of each game. Good balance between that and gameplay.

In 5 minutes.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Indy looked so good, they really captured the vibe of the movies. It'll probably play more fluid in 1st person too so I think they made the right design choice there.

KiigelHeart said:

Indy looked so good, they really captured the vibe of the movies. It'll probably play more fluid in 1st person too so I think they made the right design choice there.

And it wont be compared to Tomb Raider and Uncharted thankfully now lol