By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Omg its live!

Here I am actually watching a game show which I never do - helps I'm working from home today so at least I can multitask.

Around the Network

First time seeing any footage for Avowed.

Now that I think about it...never played anything developed by Obsidian. I should get into more wRPGs.

Well Avowed looks much better in this showing then the last. Good to see the improvements across the board.

BasilZero said:

First time seeing any footage for Avowed.

Now that I think about it...never played anything developed by Obsidian. I should get into more wRPGs.

WRPGs are my favorite genre! OG Xbox had a lot to do with that lol. Obsidian is among my top 5 current favorite studios!

Avowed having choice and consequence? What is this? An actual RPG?

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

WRPGs are my favorite genre! OG Xbox had a lot to do with that lol. Obsidian is among my top 5 current favorite studios!

Yeah, planning to get into the genre more.

My only experiences so far with wRPGs are Mass Effect trilogy and Torchlight 1 and 2.

I bought Diablo 1 on GOG - so I'm planning to play that next.

What game from Obsidian do you recommend I should play? Xbox or PC doesnt matter - likely....I already have the game lmao.

That one guy said "All of us Ninjas are Senua"

So Ninja Theory employees call each other Ninjas....interesting lol

OMG Square Enix

Visions of Mana footage!

Haha, I like it!

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Yeah, planning to get into the genre more.

My only experiences so far with wRPGs are Mass Effect trilogy and Torchlight 1 and 2.

I bought Diablo 1 on GOG - so I'm planning to play that next.

What game from Obsidian do you recommend I should play? Xbox or PC doesnt matter - likely....I already have the game lmao.

I would recommend

Pillars of Eternity
Tyranny - PC only
The Outer Worlds
Grounded
Pentiment

I would throw in Fallout: New Vegas and South Park: The Stick of Truth, but considering they're licensed games, I wouldn't prioritize them. The other games though really give you a sense of Obsidian's style.