By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I hope Xbox stops collaborating with IGN.

Of course rumors of a Gears collection comes around by the time I am about to start playing b/c versions of Gears 2, 3 and Judgment.

Goatseye said:

I haven't paid much attention to IGN over the last 5+ years, I'll look at it on occasion for a review or two.  They have a weekly Xbox podcast with the Voice of Master Chief that opens every show, does that podcast not hype up the Xbox or is that a biased mess like main page?

BasilZero said:

Of course rumors of a Gears collection comes around by the time I am about to start playing b/c versions of Gears 2, 3 and Judgment.

Well since 2020 we had those rumors frequently...=p

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I figure the earliest something like this would even be announced would be the summer showcase. Doesn’t sound like that something that would be stealth dropped or announced this week at the Direct. So you at least have 5 months lol

A game I tried over the weekend that happen to grab me a lot is Rollerdrome. I noticed it got a lot of high reviews but the art was not gelling with me before but after playing it for a while, the game is really fun and has that perfect combination of one more round trying to get high scores and pulling off tricks while shooting people in the head.

Goatseye said:

I’ve been out of the loop for a few days, what happened? 

Wonder if this background is in-game.