By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:
VersusEvil said:

So anyway, if they update achievements this year what y’all hoping to see?? For me

- Unique animation for 100% a game like how the platinum trophy is animated on pop.
- Ability to wipe games completely, would love to revisit some games and re-achieve the 1000G would also let me try some games on GP and if I don’t like them I could wipe any achievements.
- I’ve said it before but make the pop up box squared like the notification box … please for the love of god.

Maybe go back to the 360 days that used to give some rewards like profile pictures for playing games. Would be nice if you could unlock avatars, profile picture frames, console themes etc for getting achievements in games.

Exactly what I was thinking, all those free wallpapers they give us, why not lock some "alternative wallpapers" behind 100%? Some animated ones for 100% would be cool. Then Xbox could do ones for like "hitting 100k GS, hitting 200k GS" etc, Lol.

Around the Network
Spade said:

At least when Starfield gets ported over the PS, it will get the meta it deserves. 

The rebates on the tax would get it to 90.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

VersusEvil said:
Spade said:

I did a lot of soul searching these last few 5 hours or so. I just can't leave Xbox. 13 plus years. Unwrapping that Christmas gift of that brand new Xbox 360, throwing that kiddie Wii in the closet. It's where I discovered online gaming, and new genres. Where I shot my first gun. Been through the trenches with the underground movement, where I met Jaysus, and Noble. It's where I told someone to go kll themselves for the first time. Where i got called countless slurs. 

I'll stick with Xbox until there are no more Xboxes. Maybe re-buy some games on PS, the ones I really like, in preparation for when that day comes where they unplug Xbox. 

Xbox is a love story. Sometimes that love just doesn't love you back.

Forever yours Xbox. 

What garbage is this shit!?

The man is bleeding his heart out and this is what you muster?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Dulfite said:
Ryuu96 said:

-Snip-

Let's just assume they will make $21 billion in 2023 with ABK included. 2030 isn't for 7 years, so if you adjusted $30 billion in 2020 curency down to current inflation levels, their actual goal is to make, by today's inflation levels of money, around $24 billion. So their goal by 2030 is a $3 billion growth, which over 7 years is probably an indication they aren't factoring in any other mid majornor major purchases.

I look like an idiot writing all that now, thanks 😭

Lmao. Jk. I always forget to take into account shit like inflation.

Makes it sound a lot more doable but they also said they want to be #1 and that involves beating Tencent who will also grow.

GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 January 2024

Around the Network

Nate dropped the bomb now he's trying to calm the Xbots down and hype them back up.

DroidKnight said:
VersusEvil said:

What garbage is this shit!?

The man is bleeding his heart out and this is what you muster?

I’m an uncultured savage, I don’t words. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Mark your callendears for Sunday 14th boyos. DD gonna slap this year, just no shadow drops please, HFR messed my play order up and I never recovered lol.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Mark your callendears for Sunday 14th boyos. DD gonna slap this year, just no shadow drops please, HFR messed my play order up and I never recovered lol.

Nate saying it won't be "bigger" than last year but will be easily "better" makes me think no shadow drop or if there is one, it'll be a very small title.