By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Really needs to be in the CE.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Really needs to be in the CE.

That would be 2 major Xbox releases where a watch is the main part of the CE

Necrom was our highest-rated Chapter (in some ratings, highest since Summerset), and shows our commitment to amazing storytelling. I’m especially happy with how the Apocrypha zone turned out. Adding to the Elder Scrolls lore on Daedric realms is something we take great pride in, and I think we nailed the combination of obsession with knowledge and creepy visuals that are the hallmark of Hermaeus Mora. And for the first time in a few years, the story will continue in 2024, as the 2023 story (no spoilers here!) ended on a cliffhanger.

Next year will kick off with a Global Reveal show in January, and we are excited to continue the story from last year but in a different part of Tamriel. It's going to be great, and we have some new systems that I think everyone will want to hear about. I'm not going to spoil it now, but you should definitely look out for the Global Reveal announcement and mark your calendars!

ESO is in a great place—enjoyed by millions. In fact, almost two million of you joined ESO last year, not counting the players enjoying the game for free from the Epic Games Store. We have been massively successful for many years now, and we are very thankful for all of you who have helped make this happen. As we approach the 10th anniversary of this amazing experience, I would just like everyone to acknowledge the path we've been on and appreciate the hard work we have all done to keep ESO amazing. It takes a village to develop and operate a game like this, and that village absolutely includes everyone reading this right now. Thanks so much for everything you do for ESO.

Around the Network

With all the talk on 10th gen, I'm curious about something.

Native uses local power.

Cloud uses power from a server farm, but has lesser quality.

If SX2/SS2 come out sooner, but MS didn't want to tick off a bunch of SX1/SS1 buyers, could they:

Use local power from those machines, combined with power from a server farm, to play SX2/SS2 games? Obviously the pure cloud could do this on Samsung tvs and maybe others by that point, but I'm curious if by tapping into your local machine if they could perform better than just pure cloud?

I'm not even sure if what I'm asking is possible btw. But if it was, it would add value to those older systems at that point.

Power Wash got a free Xmas extra job update :).

Didnt realize Halo Wars 2 wasnt on Steam so I bought it on Xbox.

Also strange that Spartan Strike is on Steam but not on Xbox.

Anyways - whats the difference between the Rare Replay tagged titles and the individual titles - ex. Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Kameo, Perfect Dark, etc.

Do I just install Rare Replay or should I play the individual games (are the achievements different?)?