By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:

Just bought that Xbox Series S on Walmart $138, lmao.

$138?!?!?! Now that is a fire sale. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Leak that shit + When Bobby fucking off? Should have been a question.

NobleTeam360 said:
ice said:

hmmm weird, I managed to do both of my mobile and web in like 15 minutes lol I just wait like 5sec between each one

Yeah, mine was like that for the past week or so. Now it's only letting me search a few times for points and then I have to wait awhile (I assume the 15 minutes) before I get points again. 

mobile, web, or both? I hope it doesn't happen to me I usually do them all in the last few minutes lol

Around the Network

On the web, mobile seems to be fine. Tried Shika's suggestions and it still just does the 15-minute cooldown after 3 searches.

Xbox studios should take lessons on cancelling stinkers before release from Sony 👀

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

I think Hifi Rush, Mario Wonders and Forza Motorsport are my favorite games this year. Both Hifi Rush and Mario Wonders are just fun to play. Finally some games without endless bloated skilltrees and whatsoever. Forza Motorsport is far from perfect, but online multiplayer is a lot of fun.

MS rewards with mobile stopped working again for me anyway:

Curios if Bing would answer what would be the video game console PS5 or Xbox series as a gift for christmas

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 15 December 2023

My favourites l this year where: 

Favourite Game: CP77: Phantom Liberty!. 

Surprised Me The Most:  Vampire Survivors

Favourite 100%: Fable 2

Favourite Replay: Portal 2

Least Favourite Gaming Experience: AC Valhalla

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 15 December 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition