By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Shaunodon said:

I first played WoW when Cata first released, now they're releasing 'Cataclysm Classic'.

It was reverse for me. Cataclysm got me to quit WoW it’s a divisive expansion in the games history. 

Around the Network

Played World of Warcraft when I was like 13 or something, I didn't like it at the time and went back to Runescape but that was a long time ago and my opinion could very well have changed but I probably wouldn't play WoW on Xbox mostly because one MMO is enough for me, I don't want to spend thousands of hours between two MMOs

Valhalla Journal Day 11: Snottinhamscire finished, hunted a cow that was a fish in Lunden and both that and Jovik 100%’ed. Passed level 200, spent my first mastery point and Journeyed to Vinland where I played dress up Pocahontas. Finished the day by finding my 5th treasure horde. A good amount of progress, next up I’m going to become the Harry Potter of the orlog world.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 06 November 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

Finally some good deal, don't think it is for black friday because I can pick up one this thursday but says it is temporarily in the stores.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Voted yes on the the Warcraft poll. I didn't vote in time for the last poll, but I would have picked fantasy. I have always wanted to check out WoW, just had no desire to game on PC at the time.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Finally!  After hearing Ryu talk about this series over the years, I've been wanting to watch it but have avoided getting it because at the time you could not purchase all the seasons.  I don't do any subscription tv services, I only purchase physical media.  I'll probably save it for the Holiday break, keep the house cold, make a huge pot of soup, cuddle up in a huge blanket, and binge watch this.

You should probably buy the books too because there are slight differences but also because the show ends before the books end.

Voted no in the poll. There was a time and place that I was in the correct mindset to play it and from what I did play of it… it was fun. But now? No, I don’t have the mental capacity to even pretend I care for MMOs anymore. Give me something Warcraft related that’s not an MMO tho :)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

One of the best show I’ve ever watched. I binge watched it after Starfield Direct in preparation for the game and it didn’t disappoint in hyping me up. You could even spot some influence of the show on the game. If you want I can tell you how it ends… 🙂