By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Not much I really want but got:

-Chrome Wolf
-Shining Resonance Refrain
- Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
-Call of Juarez The Cartel

Ryuu96 said:

I'm pretty convinced that MWIII was only turned into a full game to end Sony's marketing agreement faster, Lol.

So Sony can go kick rocks after MWIII?

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm pretty convinced that MWIII was only turned into a full game to end Sony's marketing agreement faster, Lol.

So Sony can go kick rocks after MWIII?

Yup.

As revealed from a poorly redacted document unsealed during the Microsoft vs FTC court case, Sony’s current contract with Activision for Call of Duty ends in 2024. However, that contract doesn’t include the 2024 Call of Duty game.

“[T]he last game covered by the contract is a Call of Duty title to be released in late 2023,”  the document reads.

Sony's Deal For Call Of Duty Only Includes One More Game - Insider Gaming

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 November 2023

Weird to go to stores and see Roblox/Spiderman II PS5 bundles.....   PS5 with FFXVI bundles....PS5 with Baldurs gate III as an option...  PS5 with FC 2024....

And then also this (not my pic but pre orders are sold out here)

And probably next to it you have probably an Xbox bundle with no Free game

Around the Network

Today is the Microsoft 1st party event, Blizzcon. 🥴

Do we have any idea of which day at Blizzcon is most likely to have brand new game(s) announcements? I'm not terribly interested in expansions/dlc to existing games.

I really want to know about Warcraft 4 or something brand new.

Dulfite said:

Do we have any idea of which day at Blizzcon is most likely to have brand new game(s) announcements? I'm not terribly interested in expansions/dlc to existing games.

I have never watched a Blizzcon before but I would assume the opening ceremony would be where they announce new stuff?

Dulfite said:

It would be today during the opening ceremony. That's where anything new is shown off then the remainder of the weekend is dedicated to deep dives. 

2 and a half hour opening ceremony too which is unheard of!