By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Spirittea launches November 13 on Steam, Game Pass and Nintendo Switch! - YouTube

RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, Intel i5-10600K
    • Memory: 32 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6800, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 70 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: SSD Required

ARK: Survival Ascended on Steam

Ryuu96 said:

RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, Intel i5-10600K
    • Memory: 32 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6800, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 70 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: SSD Required

ARK: Survival Ascended on Steam

Unless Studio Wildcard has somehow gotten better at optimizing their games, the remaster running on UE5 is about to be an absolute trainwreck

But, of course, they'll be able to hide behind "it's just in early access" 

No BG3...lame

Around the Network

Oh?! 

$2.2bn to integrate Activision-Blizzard, seems like integration will be done by June 2024.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 October 2023

VersusEvil said:

If BG3 release date isn’t announced tomorrow it’s not coming this year. Not getting my hopes up.

I'm starting to be swayed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I love and hate Forza Motorsport. Multiplayer is completely broken. I have to quit and start the game after each race because the game just gets stuck loading. It is a complete mess and bug-galore. The races themselves are extremely fun and addicting. I keep going back to this game, but I can understand many people are upset with the game.

Any of you tried the game?

PixelPirate said:

I love and hate Forza Motorsport. Multiplayer is completely broken. I have to quit and start the game after each race because the game just gets stuck loading. It is a complete mess and bug-galore. The races themselves are extremely fun and addicting. I keep going back to this game, but I can understand many people are upset with the game.

Any of you tried the game?

I have played it but have not had any issues but then again, I have not raced in MP.  I have watched a few streams of people playing in MP and there was one person who was experiencing some crashing issues but the majority seemed not to have any issues.  Are you on PC or Console