By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"Career descriptions for this team mention "Knowledge and passion for RPG games" and Unreal Engine"

JFC...Lmao. Yet another RPG, on top of the rumoured Infinity Ward RPG.

Anyway, I'm not sure why Microsoft doesn't officially announce this themselves, on Xbox Wire or w/e...They did with Kojima and while Kojima is bigger than People Can Fly, Idk, I see no harm in saying "we've signed a partnership with PCF on an original IP" since PCF have already announced it themselves. Almost feels like Microsoft acting like it doesn't exist

Around the Network

Xbots gotta chill.

I completed Sea of stars, the first hours were boring but end up being a game I enjoyed completing.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

"Career descriptions for this team mention "Knowledge and passion for RPG games" and Unreal Engine"

JFC...Lmao. Yet another RPG, on top of the rumoured Infinity Ward RPG.

Anyway, I'm not sure why Microsoft doesn't officially announce this themselves, on Xbox Wire or w/e...They did with Kojima and while Kojima is bigger than People Can Fly, Idk, I see no harm in saying "we've signed a partnership with PCF on an original IP" since PCF have already announced it themselves. Almost feels like Microsoft acting like it doesn't exist

People Can Fly, the makers of Fortnite? Who ist Kojima again 😄

Halo Infinite: Reckoning - Original Soundtrack - YouTube