By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

- He says his mailbox is already full with emails from people at ABK who want to make connections and talk plans going forward, Lol.

Probably a lot of "Bobby Kotick is a twat"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 October 2023

Around the Network

Bring on the review bombing!

Phil giving a shoutout to Klobrille's graphics!

It's really odd they didn't have the queued up and ready to go like with Zenimax, the Zenimax games were on Gamepass within days of the acquisition closing. I realize that there is more work to do on Activision, since many of their older games aren't already on back compat, meaning Xbox will have to bring their BC team back out of mothballs to work on those, but there plenty of ABK games from 360/OG Xbox that were already on BC and even more on Xbox One and Xbox Series that they should have had ready to go on Gamepass.

Halo Infinite has the most concurrent players on Steam since April 2022 when Season 2 launched!

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
KiigelHeart said:

Feeling a bit heartbroken now.. they completely killed ranked Halo for me by switching to this lame ass nail gun as a starting weapon. It's just doesn't have the same unique feel anymore, audio is silent and there's no sense of proper firefight.

One guy from our group loves it, rest of them not so much. With everything else cool they got for Season 5 they gone and did this, like a slap in the face.

I'm tired boss..

You talking about the bandit? I never play ranked, but that does suck. 343 has been showing to listen to fan feedback, so if there's no one who likes the new starting weapon, that's something that can be reverted. Like they did with the mangler lol.

Yeah the bandit. I don't know, someone must've asked for this change, why else would they do it in the first place? I just don't get it why a Halo fan would want BR gone. I know I don't, it just reminded me why I usually dislike 1st person shooters :/

shikamaru317 said:

It's really odd they didn't have the queued up and ready to go like with Zenimax, the Zenimax games were on Gamepass within days of the acquisition closing. I realize that there is more work to do on Activision, since many of their older games aren't already on back compat, meaning Xbox will have to bring their BC team back out of mothballs to work on those, but there plenty of ABK games from 360/OG Xbox that were already on BC and even more on Xbox One and Xbox Series that they should have had ready to go on Gamepass.

They couldn't because of the uncertainty of the regulatory process.

"Talking about why Activision Blizzard is different from Bethesda in terms of Game Pass is because the regulatory process took so long and there was a lot of uncertainty on if the deal would even go through so they weren't able to get in and start working with Activision Blizzard on getting their back catalogue ready for Game Pass. That work has only recently started. Worth mentioning that a lot of Bethesda titles already came to Game Pass as well beforehand. Phil says 2024 is when we should expect to see titles hitting Game Pass and there's no surprise drop in the next couple of weeks."

shikamaru317 said:

Ryuu96 said:

- Talking about why Activision Blizzard is different from Bethesda in terms of Game Pass is because the regulatory process took so long and there was a lot of uncertainty on if the deal would even go through so they weren't able to get in and start working with Activision Blizzard on getting their back catalogue ready for Game Pass. That work has only recently started. Worth mentioning that a lot of Bethesda titles already came to Game Pass as well beforehand. Phil says 2024 is when we should expect to see titles hitting Game Pass and there's no surprise drop in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 October 2023

KiigelHeart said:
gtotheunit91 said:

You talking about the bandit? I never play ranked, but that does suck. 343 has been showing to listen to fan feedback, so if there's no one who likes the new starting weapon, that's something that can be reverted. Like they did with the mangler lol.

Yeah the bandit. I don't know, someone must've asked for this change, why else would they do it in the first place? I just don't get it why a Halo fan would want BR gone. I know I don't, it just reminded me why I usually dislike 1st person shooters :/

The Pros.

They also got rid of Mangler and there was a lot of drama around that on both sides, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
KiigelHeart said:

The Pros.

They also got rid of Mangler and there was a lot of drama around that on both sides, Lol.

Every time pros have influence on the direction of Halo, the game gets worse. They should never be included in anything. Fuck the pros.