By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Starfield sales in Germany looking pretty good!

Around the Network

Avalanche Studios Opens New Studio in Montreal, Canada

I still believe that Bethesda should have acquired Avalanche when they had the chance. Their ability to expand surprises me, if only because they haven't really released anything major, they had Mad Max and Just Cause 3 in 2015 but neither were exactly huge sellers, then Just Cause 4 in 2018 was a bomb, Rage in 2019 didn't exactly set the charts on fire.

Despite this fairly average level of success, they have over 500 employees and now 5+ studios across the world, Lol.

And honestly if I had to pick, I would have been more interested in more Rage than Contraband, I think in comparison to other publishers, Bethesda is small as well, they need another studio or two making original content for any dry seasons, alongside that, Avalanche would have been a strong support for Bethesda if they needed it.

Might as well tho, they own it now, Lol.

Around the Network

Imo Zombies should be a standalone game in the future, instead of slapped onto future COD's...Just have Treyarch release a Zombies spinoff/standalone which will be supported for years. They could even give it a story of sorts but say the multiplayer side will be supported for 5-10 years like Warzone. They could pull in maps from previous Zombies, they could add a "Zombies Creator" like Forge mode, they could easily monetise it and it would potentially ease up stress to future COD releases.

• COD Warzone 2 - Supported for 5-10 Years.
  • COD Zombies - Supported for 5-10 Years.
  • COD Mainline - Traditional SP/MP Release.
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 October 2023

The amount of news I have to keep up with now, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

honestly they need to drop the rule that u can't compete in other esports if ur playing CoD, there's a few COD pros like Shotzzy that would also compete in Halo if they could

Sad to see Pete go, guy was decent. TES6 is likely the last game from Todd too, giving how long Bethy take to create games I’d be surprised if he’s got one more game in him and I’d imagine TES6 will be his magnus opus.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition