By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It was a brilliant week for Infinite, since Pierre took over it has been positive after positive but this Season 5 feels a lot more anticipated than others, it's lovely to see the positive vibes around Halo again, new leadership really doing great stuff, first Pierre saves MCC and now Infinite? Remains to be seen if it can recover but honestly if Firefight can't do it then I don't think anything can, Infinite absolutely does not have a content issue anymore and plenty of other games have recovered from far worse. Even if it can't, I would want to see 343 continue to support it for a number of years, if only to show their commitment to the hardcore for the next Halo developed by them.

I'm definitely popping in to check out Firefight!

I'll likely pop in tomorrow as well just to check out Forge AI, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 October 2023

Around the Network

It would be a great surprise if they completed their redemption arc by adding splitscreen co-op for Series X/S and PC at some point during the season. Would be something unexpected and of course highly requested and would continue the trend of good will this new leadership has been getting, and deservedly so.

Diablo IV | Season of Blood | Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Guilds Explained: Official Sea of Thieves Season Ten Gameplay Guide - YouTube

Around the Network

Oh man this one stings! Starfield was probably the best story Bethesda has ever told, and I was really looking forward to what kind of story he could tell in ESVI. Hopefully his work on the Starfield expansions has been completed. 

Spade said:

Must be nice to retire at 54... Congrats big Pete.

My brother retired with 48, bought a camper for around a million dollars and drives around the world since then. And what do I do.... lol

gtotheunit91 said:

Oh man this one stings! Starfield was probably the best story Bethesda has ever told, and I was really looking forward to what kind of story he could tell in ESVI. Hopefully his work on the Starfield expansions has been completed. 

FWIW Emil Pagliarulo was the Writing Director and Design Director, while Will Shen was the Lead Quest Designer (Main Story). So I'm unsure who wrote the main story exactly. I thought the main story started slow but it picked up at the end and was pretty good but not the best sci-fi story, still better than Oblivion and Skyrim's main story, Lol, I'll talk more in my review

I'd like to see whoever did Operation Starseed or Juno promoted, or whoever wrote the storyline for the Vanguard questline, before Starfield (and Far Harbour, I suppose) Will Shen was just one of many quest designers (over a dozen) on Skyrim, Fallout 4, etc. Who made his way to the top for Starfield, it'll happen again and I see a number of side quest writers in Starfield that show potential.

I wish the Terramorphs played a large part in the main story.

crissindahouse said:
Spade said:

Must be nice to retire at 54... Congrats big Pete.

My brother retired with 48, bought a camper for around a million dollars and drives around the world since then. And what do I do.... lol

Shit-posting on VGChartz is better.

Roboquest - Release Date Trailer - YouTube

Roboquest will officially launch the 7th of November 2023!

*On Game Pass.