By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
smroadkill15 said:

Is Octopath Traveler 2 coming to GP? It says it in the Sarah Bond interview. I thought it wasn't.

It wasn't said to have been during TGS, but the interviewer mentions the title in the question to Sarah. So I'm wondering if it was supposed to have been a surprise announcement until the interviewer spilled the beans? Because Sarah didn't correct them on the question. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Definitely seems like they are starting to staff back up in the wake of the big layoffs. Guess they are moving the expanded into a full game Tatanka into a new stage of production. 

Forza Motorsport Hands-On: Xbox Series X/Series S First Impressions - YouTube

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox 1st Party in 2023 👀

• Age of Empires II HD on Xbox
  • Goldeneye 007 HD
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Ghostwire Tokyo on Xbox
  • Minecraft Legends
  • Redfall
  • Quake 2 HD
  • Starfield
  • Age of Empires IV on Xbox
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 👀

Where’s Diablo IV at? 

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Xbox 1st Party in 2023 👀

• Age of Empires II HD on Xbox
  • Goldeneye 007 HD
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Ghostwire Tokyo on Xbox
  • Minecraft Legends
  • Redfall
  • Quake 2 HD
  • Starfield
  • Age of Empires IV on Xbox
  • Forza Motorsport
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 👀

Where’s Diablo IV at? 

Found it!

Ryuu96 said:

ABK not even caring anymore

The FTC has a humiliation kink.

Goddamn this is hilarious. I don't know what their plan is here, the 9th circuit ruling is scheduled for late in Q4 (October - December). Late in Q4 is almost certainly November at the earliest, the FTC will resume their administrative case 21 days after the ruling (after they lose) which will put us either in December or January 2024, by which point Microsoft has already closed.

Keep wasting your limited funding and add more losses to your name, brilliant tactic.